♣️🌹𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5🌹♣️

🌹𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5. 𝕴𝖓𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕸𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍🌹

" " - speaking
' ' - Thoughts
'-----' - Words of Fire

Nova P.O.V.

𝔙𝔦𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫/𝔇𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪~

"If you can't even follow a simple rule, just what was your education like?" 
said the familiar voice of Riddle.

Huh?

"You were probably born from parents that can barely use magic and didn't receive much in terms of schooling before coming here. You're utterly inadequate. Besides, your friend, Dorm leader of Ramshackle was it? Does not even have the slightest bit of magic in her to defend you. And your other friend is not even here to help you. How pathetic."

How dare he!

"...Why you..." Deuce grumbled
"SHUT THE HELL UP!!!  AND DON'T YOU DARE TALK BADLY TO OUR FRIENDS!!!" The unexpected happened. Ace had punched Riddle right in the face.
"Guhhh...?"

!?

"Riddle!?"
"Mr. Rosehearts!?"
"Eeh!? He punched the Dorm Leader!?"

"He hit in right in the face with a beautiful right hook!" Grim cheered

Grim! No!

"A-Ace!?" Duece stuttered out in shock

"Ahh. I don't care. About the Dorm Leader, about the Duel, any of it." Ace muttered
"Ow...? He hit me...?" Riddle breathed out still bewildered by what just happened.

"Kids aren't their parents' trophies, and kids' achievements don't determine parents' worth."

Wow... Ace...

"The reason you're such a bastard isn't your parent's fault, I finally understand that! You didn't make a single friend in the past year to tell you off for being a tyrant in the past year. This is your own damn fault! And don't you even dare talk about someone you know nothing about and then call them 'pathetic' just because they don't have the same capabilities as you!" Ace said
"What... Are you saying?" Riddle asked, taken by shock from Ace's statement.
"Growing up under your obsessive mother was probably some kind of hell. But is all you have to say 'Mama this' 'Mama that'!? Try thinking for yourself!"

You go, Ace!

"You're no 'Crimson Ruler'! You're just a baby that's good at magic!" Ace finished
"A... baby? Me?" Riddle repeated as he gritted his teeth.
"You don't know anything... You don't know anything about me!" Riddle said holding back a fit of rage.

"Ah, I've got no idea. There's no way I would! Do you think I'd know, with that attitude? I'm not letting you off the hook." Ace stated.
"Enough, enough, enough!!! Shut up!!!" Riddle Screeched out. 
"My mother was correct! That means I'm correct!!!"

So, my conclusion was correct... His mother has influenced him to be like this. On top of that, he even relies on what his mother has told him and does not rely on his will...

"Riddle, calm down. The duel is already over!" The male who I assume is 'Trey' Ace and Deuce's senior called out to Riddle.
"It's as Mr. Clover says, The challenger is disqualified for his outburst! Continuing to escalate things goes against school regulation!" Crowley added.

"The freshman is right! I can't handle this anymore!" A resident finally admits amidst the chaos.

So now you finally admit it-