conrad x fem!reader • smut oneshot

smut bc im feral

(reader pov always)

-

some nights i could never really fall asleep. im staying at a beautiful house with my best friend, but sometimes being away from home is hard. there was too much on my mind. sure, i could go for a walk down by the beach, but im too tired to even get up. too tired to walk, yet wide awake in my bed.. alone with my thoughts.

those thoughts were interrupted when i heard a thud coming from the hallway. i cracked my door open a little to see a loopy conrad heading for his room.

curious as to why he wasn't in his room the while time, i went to investigate.

i tiptoed to his room, door left open. he was sitting on his bed, taking off his shoes, "and where were you?"

"aren't you supposed to knock?"

"answer my question."

he stared at me with his brilliant blue eyes, i almost wasnt mad at him, but i focused back on the situation.

"why do you care, are you going to run along and tell on me?"

"maybe."

i had the craziest idea. but i dont know how accurate my predictions were.

"can you please tell me where you were?" i took a seat next to him on his bed. he was starting to undress, taking his zipup off now. his hair was all messed up. i took my hand and started to straighten out his hair.

"what animal attacked you?"

"none of your business. seriously, get out."

i sighed and got up. this boy was hopeless. his mood swings wont stop my plans though. i walked towards the door and peeked to the hallway again, everyone was most likely asleep in their room. i stepped back inside his room and closed the door behind me. i quickly locked it too.

"what are you doing?"

i slowly strutted towards him, trying to show myself in a seductive matter. i dont think it was working very well because he looked at me confused, almost frightened. i swear i heard a giggle.

i pushed him back so he was properly sat on the bed. i put my hands on his shoulders and straddled him. he let out a panicked gasp.

"y/n what are you doing?"

"were you out doing this?"

i started to lightly grind myself on him, im not sure if i was doing it right but i felt good. i guess he felt good too because i could feel him through my shorts.

"i dont really want to talk about what i was doing before."

"have you ever dreamt of me, connie? because i cant tell you how much i wanted to do something with you." i gave him reassuring eyes, he looked very nervous. it kinda made me feel powerful. conrad was always the one to make girls feel weak and helpless. but here i am, taking his breath away. maybe he felt guilty about flirting with his practical sister's best friend.

he looked away, almost disgusted. i stopped my motion and hopped off his lap.

"im sorry.. please just say something."

nothing.

i guess my plans weren't so successful afterall. i quickly got to my feet and fleeted for the door, planning to sob in the bathroom.

"wait." he got up and grabbed my hoodie sleeve.

he closed the door i tried to escape from, locked it again, pulled me back onto his bed, and leaned back with his arms behind him. he looked down at his lap and back at me. suddenly i was nervous, even though i initiated this whole thing.