My Only Sunshine♡

I was still panicked from my encounter with moon, but I was happy sunny was back, Sun lost balance and landed on top of me, he immediately got up and checked if I was ok, I was ok since he is probably way lighter than the other animatronics. I couldn't help but burst into a million questions like "who was that?" Or "is he really you're brother?" Sun answered all of them while looking away from me, I wondered why he didn't want to look at me, all of the sudden he burst and took me into a tight, loving hug, "did he hurt you?" Sun asked in a stage of panic "no he didn't" I said trying to comfort him. I've never heard him so panicked before but I have just started the job. Sun still seemed scared and told me he would never let moon take over while I'm here "sunny it's ok I'm fine, he might be a bit creepy but he can't hurt me, that bad atleast" I said calmly, Sun seemed to be reassured by my words.  "Ok sunshine" he said all of the sudden "SUNSHINE?!" I almost fainted when he called me that, I wasn't expecting something like that to happen all of the sudden but I didn't hate it, I was blushing alot but whatever. "Sunshine..." I said calmly, Sun giggled "My only sunshine♡"