Destroy Malevolence

Gabby was so excited to see her mother and tell her about how she was getting better at using her powers. But, when they arrived at the Senate building, Padme was just getting out of a meeting with Chancellor Palpatine about some secret information from the Banking Clan that would go a long way to shortening the war. But, Gabby wasn't so sure following that information was such a good idea, and decided she had to go with Padme on this mission.

Padme was initially against Gabby going on missions, but this time it seemed more like it would be a negotiation, and she knew her daughter needed to learn as much as she could about being a leader if she was going to be queen of Naboo someday. Besides, she had her protocol droid C-3PO to watch her. He might not have been a guard droid, but at least he served as someone to keep an eye on her.

"Sorry I can't take you with me, Teddy." Gabby said, placing the bear on a chair in her mother's office. "This mission could get too dangerous for teddy bears."

So, the ship was prepared, Gabby got strapped into a seat, and the senator, the princess, and their protocol droid were on their way.

As the Naboo ship flew through hyperspace, the group was ready for their mission as they neared their destination.

"My lady, are you sure the information from Chancellor Palpatine is reliable?" Threepio asked.

"Yes, it was secretly given to him by the supreme executive of the Banking Clan himself." Padme explained. "If they leave the Separatist Alliance, it will go a long way to shortening this war."

"Did the chancellor let you talk to the banking clan guy?" Gabby asked.

"No, why?" Padme asked.

"How do you really know it was him? What if it's a trap?"

"Gabby, the Chancellor would never intentionally put any of us in danger."

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Gabby thought to herself.

The scanner beeped to let them know they were almost there.

"We're approaching our destination." Padme said, only for them to enter into the middle of a fierce battle, to the droid and the child's shock.

"This isn't right. That's a droid warship." Padme said. "We're in the middle of a battle."

"Really? I thought it was a party." Gabby said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Not the time for sarcasm." Padme began to steer the ship away. "Hold on."

"Sir, we're scanning a small ship off our bow." Said a battle droid to Grievous.

"Good. Our hostage has arrived." Grievous said.

Meanwhile, the Jedi cruiser picked up something on their scanner.

"Master, I'm picking up a signal near the enemy vessel," said Ahsoka. "Something straight out from hyperspace."

"Enemy reinforcements?" Anakin guessed.

"No, it looks like a Naboo ship."

Obi-Wan ordered the gunners to stand down immediately. "What in blazes are they doing out here?"

Anakin got worried and ordered Ahsoka to contact the ship.

Padme kept trying to steer the ship out of the battle, only to keep running into more debris and gunfire to dodge.

"Naboo cruiser, identify yourself." Came Ahsoka's voice over the comm.

"This is Senator Amidala."

"Padme, what are you doing out here?" Anakin became scared.