CHAPTER 3

Recap - Manik in Nandhni class

.....................................................................

Manik and aryaman moved towards the canteen only to see Mukthi and nandhini already there. Aryaman chuckled and Manik glared at him.

They occupied the seat opposite to our girls and placed their orders.

Nandhini was trying to call someone, manik noticed that and thought whom it can be. Mukthi words caught his attention

Mukthi " relax Nandhu, he will be fine "

Nandhu " hope so, meri galti hai, I shudnt have left him like that. He isn't picking my calls, I think I shud leave now. "

Mukthi " Nandhu relax just 2 more classes, he must be sleeping bcoz of medicine. Aur Kaka bhi haina ghar pe"

Nandhu " Kaka hai, but he won't ask him anything. Chacha chachi  would have left by now, I will reach home soon. U send me the notes later, I will inform sir and leave "

Mukthi nodded understanding her inner turmoil.

The backstory is, Tushar is not well, Mr and Mrs. Murthy had to leave for manglore bcoz of some emergency. They messaged nandhini the same and she was anxious now that her brother is alone in house being unwell.

Nandhini informed the staff and left the house. Manik was thinking who is tht he, he heard she is the only children for her parents, the way she panicked, he came to conclusion it's her boyfriend or someone very close to her. Aryaman stopped him from overthinking but he did.

The next day nandhini didn't come to college, she stayed with Tushar at home taking care of him. He was better, they spend their time together. Tushar used to tease her with manik, but he never went overboard.

Manik was restless with the thought of Nandhini having boyfriend and she is with him. He scolded himself for letting this thoughts come and decided not to think about her.

Days passed by, she used to behave normal around him masking her anxiety, Mukthi become very jovial with him since they belong to same batch. She found him genuine, funny and caring guy. She call him bhai and he was happy with it. He treat girls with respect and thats wat make him more attractive.

Nandhini is trying to forget him and move on ( note the word " trying " ).

Manik came to know that it's her brother whom she was talking about that day ,he was happy unknown to his heart. He didn't make any initiative to talk to her, he treat her as a classmate, they never had any convo. But he was highly impressed by her helping nature. She used to share her notes with everyone in their Whatsapp group, she used to teach anyone who doesn't understand, she doesn't hesitate to pick anyone call at anytime. Everyone in the class are so fond of her. They treat her like a princess with utmost love and respect, she gained that love through her nature.

She used to talk with everyone in the class except him, not that she doesn't want to,  but her voice betray her when he is infront of her.

She was writing her assignment when someone closed her eyes from behind.

She touched the hand and found who he is.

Nandhu " Good afternoon bhai "

Abhimanyu moorthy,  senior of Nandhini but studies in the same class, he discontinued for a year bcoz of some personal reason and now a part of third year. He is an average Student,  calm, fun loving , a lil bit lazy and ofc all lazy lads belong to Mukthi batch.  He is also a part of Mukthi batch and they all are one lazy ass group.