2. The other side

~~Jayden~~
''Thank you for flying with us ladies and gentlemen, this is your pilot, Arnoult. Have a great evening and enjoy your stay in Paris'' . I sigh and lean back in my seat a little and try to stretch in the minimum place. Ow I miss my bed. I wait till everyone got down and made my way out. A staff stopped me ''mr. Arnoult, can I have your number please '' ow man not again . Dont get me wrong. I love attention. I mean, who doesnt? Umm..introverts? Its the third time in 5 months something like this happened.
''Im sorry miss.. I cannot. We're not supposed to. remember? '' I say wiggling my eyebrows trying not to dissapoint the red cheeked girl. I awkwardly laugh and I say ''how about this? Tomorrow, lunch's on me.'' I see her eyes widen. Then it hits me yea it hits now. ''I mean, im on a leave for the next week so im thinking of inviting my friends over for lunch.'' I see her contemplating. ''Its in the restaurant opposite to our entrance.'' I wave at her waking towards my room I have my stuff at. Hope she doesnt take this too seriously.

I huff once I reach the room. I shut the door and quickly change cuz the flights are arriving and other staff/pilots might come too. I swing my jacket over my t-shirt and pull the jeans up buckling the belt lazily. Opening the door, I met with a tired jack. ''Hey man how was it?'' I greeted him knowing the reply. ''Awful'' came the reply. I chuckled. ''Hang in there jacky boy'' I teased knowing he hates that name. And he did whine. I leave the room walking to the entrance looking for the certain someone who told they would pick me up.

''BOO'' .that didn't startle me. im so tired. I turned to my left with an unimpressed face to a cheerful Z and sleepy Nash. ''C'mon man,Live a little !'' Complains Z . I roll my eyes at that comment. He's younger than me and he is Nash's brother. Making him my brother.

I sigh and hit him on backside of his head making him groan. ''Not in the mood for fun Z. Take me hooomeee'' . NASH, Nasheed gets the hint and proceeds to take the keys from his brother. ''Uh-uh, you'll crash us. You just awoke from your sleep. Since I'm  the most responsible person here, its my duty to drive.''

Nash raises an eyebrow. ''And deliver us to our mi-casa'' he adds. I laugh a little at that. ''Ok Z boy drive us to our mi-casa '' I imitate him and Nash laughs.

He huffs and mumbles something about us not being grateful or whatever. At this point, I care nothing except for me opening my door and crashing on my bed. Im jet lagged. so bad. We all get in the car. Z takes the driver seat and I sit in the back. Nash joins me. ''Hey sit beside me!'' He says. ''You're the driver. Deliver us to our mi-casa. Safely'' he adds. I laugh.

We reach our home. Im proud to say I own my own home. It has 5 bedrooms, with bathrooms inside. 3 below and 2 rooms above. A cozy kitchen which we rarely use. But stays neat otherwise. Emma makes sure of that. She is our maid if you're wondering. In her early 40s, she's a lovely woman. Takes care of all of us. A garden surrounding the house. Tony keeps it bloomin'. He's our gardner. In his late 20s, he's quite passionate about what he does and it shows.

My thoughts are cut off by Z ''welcome to home sweet home''. I quickly take off my shoes. Shove my socks in them, walk into the little washroom at the entrance. Yea this one's little so I guess I have 6 bathrooms. I quickly wash my face and feet. Dry my face and hands with a towel and dry my feet on the mat. I hang the towel lazily back.

Yeah im asian (proud in asian) hehe.

I make way to my room. Entering it suddenly makes me much more lazy.

I feel you buddy .

I change my clothes. Wear a loose tee and shorts and hop on my bed. Em would definitely not be happy to see me rolling on my bed without having a bath. But hey! She's not here. I doze off.

I hear muffled voices. I try clearing them out but my body shakes. Is this an earthquake? ''-man'' I sleepily turn the other side hoping the dream would end. ''Hey man wake up'' this time my body shakes along with the voice I hear.

I groggily open my eyes and see a fresh Nash. '' Get up Jay its 7:30.'' ''Morning?'' I crook out. He laughs and says ''no. night. Wake up. Get freshed and get down'' he says going out. I slowly make my way to my bathroom. I take a shower and wear a sweat shirt and a sweatpant. I make my way down to the living room to see both Z and Nash on the couch discussing. When I sit down, Z asks ''what you wanna have for dinner?'' I think for a sec ''why? Are you making?'' I ask amusingly. ''Ha ha so funny now tell me im going out for food and probably drinks if you want?'' He supposes. I think for a min ''I'll have indian and a mango shake''. He nods and goes out to get our food.

~~Z~~
I make my way into this new restaurant that opened 3 blocks from our home. We always talked of trying food here so I'll take food here today. I give the lady our order and she told me to wait. I nodded and payed my bill. I was about to turn around to sit and wait till my food gets here and I stumbled over someone. ''Oh my god im sorry'' I hear a small voice. Turn around to see a girl- a very beautiful girl . I clear my throat and say ''oh no I was not paying attention. Im sorry too'' she laughs.
'She's cute ' I think
''im Zayn'' I blurt out. I dont even know why. I mentally facepalm myself. I hear a laugh '' my name's Nat'' seeing my face scrunch up in confusion, she giggles. Why am I suddenly liking a person giggling? Or ''I think you might've seen me somewhere'' she adds. I nod.

''Im Natasha Young. Model'' Daaaammnn its her. ITS HERRR. She might've seen my face she started giggling again ''you're cute. '' whoaa Z get you're self together man! ''Hehe thanks. It took me a while to actually recognise you'' I say. ''That's the point. I cannot go anywhere just like that. People surround me almost immediately. Dont get me wrong, I love what I do and I love people who love me but sometimes.......'' She wanders off collecting her words ''I miss being normal. Going out with family and friends. Having fun without hiding..'' I place my hands over her shoulder ''I understand. You're just soo pretty everyone wants to have your autograph '' she laughs at my attempt to make her laugh.

Oh I can make people laugh all right

its good to see her like this. I've seen her on some magazines on weekends and in parlours. She's indeed a beauty in real. And a good person. ''Zayn? '' I hear my name being called. ''That's me'' I said. To both the lady and Natasha.  ''Nat?'' The same lady called. Natasha came up and took her fresh salad, chicken wings and a milkshake. ''See you Nat'' I waved her. She smiled ''hope so too Z'' damn she said Z. I got in my car and drove home.

~~nobody pov~~
''Im starving where were youuuuuu?'' Jay yelled and whined. Yep he's weird after he wakes up and when he's hungry. He's both now so I quickly passed the food to him and we ate watching a movie.

We cleaned up after dinner and were watching the movie when the door bell rang. We looked at one another. ''Did you call your friends over?'' Asks Nash to Z. Ne shook his head in a no.'' I'll open '' said Jay and walked to open the door. After a min, ''hey Z there's someone for you'' Jay yelled from the door.

Frowning his eyebrows, he walked to the door not remembering who he invited and eyed a curious Jay and opened the door revealing ...NAT?? ''Natasha?'' She waved a hi ''yeah me you left your wallet there at the counter and I drove to the address in your card..'' She trails off. ''Way to get someone to home Z '' teases Jay in his ear. ''I swear I didnt do it on purpose. You came alone Nat? Do you want me to drop you off? I-'' he was cut off with a head smack by Nash.

''Where are your manners Z? Not even inviting a person in and already talking about dropping them off?'' Z took in his brothers words and his eyes widen ''oh my god I didnt mean it like that shit im sorry.'' Both Jay and Nash enjoying what's happening and grinning. ''He's like that sometimes please dont mind him'' says NASH laughing at Z and Jayden invites her in.

They all talk and have lots of fun. Jay and Nash discovered she is 'the Natasha Young' and they asked her again to confirm. She laughed and revealed herself. Both the guys were speechless and looked at Z . he shrugged. After a while, Z dropped her off. At her home.

Entering home, Z faced smiring Jay and Nash. 'Ow man shouldn't have come back' he thought. ''So'' jay started ''spill the tea brother'' completed Nash. Z told them what happened. After completing the movie, they all went to sleep.

________________
That was 1677 words (now its more since i'm writing this too lol) this was the 2nd chapter from the boys life. Hit the star and leave a comment. And feel free to tell me if I made any mistake. Have a good day / night. See ya.