~• 4: Escape?•~

Narrator POVThe cops came and when they got there, Amber and Harry began to yell for help

Narrator POV
The cops came and when they got there, Amber and Harry began to yell for help. The cops found them, arrested Petunia and Vernon for child abuse. Dudley was placed in a interrogation room with his parents, Amber and Harry in another. The cops noticed that Harry was fidgety without his sister near and they figured that Harry got separation anxiety so the put the brother/sister duo together. A tall cop came in to question the two 10 year olds. Harry was holding onto his sister the entire time.
".I'm officer Jones, are you two ready for my questions?" The officer asked softly towards the children.
"Yes Sir, I hope it's okay if I answer most of the time. Harry is shy and has high anxiety." Amber said. Harry hiding behind her. But gripping onto her shoulder's.
"That's okay, How old are you two and which is older?" He asked
"Me and Harry are both 10 we turn 11 in just a couple of weeks. I'm older by 20 minutes." Amber answered looking at the cop so he would see she was telling the most honest truth.
"How old were you when your aunt and uncle started making you do chores?"
"Around 6, it started small, wash dishes and sweep the floor but then the made us started doing more and more so soon we were doing everything in the house."
"The age you two were when one or the other first physically or mentally abused you?" The officer asked, as he wrote down what Amber said.
"I don't actually remember the age of mental as for the small beginning of my life I thought my name was 'girl' or 'freak' but for physical I was 6 and Harry was 8. I took a lot of the beating for him so wen the I couldn't protect him from that Vernon started to physically abuse both of us." Amber said.

After questioning, the twins stayed in the room. But they heard Vernon's voice from his pig like self. "Harry? If you don't mind me asking, why are you suddenly so clingy?" She asked in a soft tone. "It's just, I don't want to lose you and I'm always scared that I'll wake up from a dream and find out your not there. I just got you, I don't want you leave." Harry said. Amber pulled Harry closer and hugged him. "I won't leave you. Your my little brother now and family stays together."

Time skip

Like both of them expected Dumbledore tried to make sure that the twins would stay with the Dursleys. But with a little help from death and life, Harry and Amber weren't doing back to the Dursleys but they were doing to be placed in foster care were they were mostly like going to be separated.

So after the trail was dismissed Harry and Amber Obviated everyone in the room to forget about the case.

And like that the twin potter's ran like crazy to London.

But Someone was waiting for them there.