➜ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝❥-3

━━━•❅•°•❈❈•°•❅•━━━

━━━•❅•°•❈❈•°•❅•━━━

" She is a woman who is dark and destructive and it takes courage to stand in front of her ruthless savageness."

━━━•❅•°•❈❈•°•❅•━━━

Watch this trailer
edited by me

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Mahabharat - A tale of love, hate, jealousy, revenge, greed, lust and the list goes on.

Pandavas, the demi-gods, five most Powerful warriors in the whole Aryavart, faced a lot of hardships in their life. Still the brotherly bond they have with each other is unbreakable. They have few things that they can claim as their own which is their brotherly bond and their mother, kunti. They are too protective and possessive for the things they have. Though they're the "Five most Powerful warriors on earth" but still they are fun-loving guys.

Panchali Rathore, CEO of Rathore Industries. India's no.1 successful business woman. Though the business of Rathore's is their ancestral business but when Panchali took over the place of the CEO of Rathore Industries, it became top 1 in India and "The Rathore Industries" came in the list of top 5 business companies in the world. She is the youngest member in her family. Everyone in her family loves her a lot and she can do anything for them.
But...
Panchali Rathore is referred to be Cold, Ruthless and Shrewd Business woman who knows only about money and power. Don't know how to laugh though a small smile comes to her face when she is with her family and only her family knows about the reason of her cold and rude behaviour.

What will happen when these polar opposite personalities comes face to face each other ?

What will happen when The Panchali Rathore gets tied up in An Unique Wedding ?

Will Pandavas ever come to know the dark secret of Panchali that she desperately wants to keep within herself only ?

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

To know read
An Unique Wedding
Written by paramita198206

━━━•❅•°•❈❈•°•❅•━━━

" 'Brotherhood' isn't just a word, it's total dedication to each other, not just when it's convenient. Many people say it but very few live it."

━━━•❅•°•❈❈•°•❅•━━━

Thank you,    Rayna

Thank you,
Rayna