Please let us be happy...

Malar stirred from her sleep when she heard the loud noise coming from the Pooja room, her hazel eyes are opened slowly she was welcomed with the sight of her mom aranga nayagi standing with one of her hand in her hip and another hand with a spatula.

"Malar kodi don't you know it's 5.30 am and you should have completed your Pooja rituals by now?", said her mom aranga nayagi.

Oh her mom stick to call her full name even though all of the people in her neighborhood call her daughter shortly as malar. It's been 25 years when aranga nayagi married into this family, even though she is five feet, have curly hair and little plump, still she looked elegant when she looks with her carbon black eyes. She always has this confidence in her facial feature and behavior which clearly pins her out in a crowd that she is a noble and that is only the thing malar admired about her mom.

Malar's dad Godhandaraman is one of the well known man in the village and head priest of the Vishnu temple. He feared no one but the village feared of him because he follows the class specification very strictly from his backyard to his graveyard. Whenever he saw someone not ensuing the rules for this classification, he made sure that those people wouldn't be in the village within the dawn.

Yes, she admired her mom and dad at the past , but now when she is in her 25, she fed up with these stupid things, she feels irritated of this inequality between those Brahmana and other lower class people and she is frustrated because she couldn't do anything about this and still following those stupid etiquettes of her family. She really wants to stop all of these and want to bring equality among people and Anbuseliyan is one of the reason for that.

Malar can't still forget how she fell in love at first sight for anbu, yes anbu that's how she calls him and she is the only one who call him like that, because she is his lover. While attending her tailoring class during her sslc break, malar saw anbu for the first time when he was helping an old man to carry his rice bags.

Anbu is the tallest and wellbuilt guy among the young men in the village and lot of girls are dying to be his wife, not only because he has good figure he also has good personality and he is literally the young man that all the parents desire to get as a son.
That can also be a reason why all the other boys in the village outcast him and always pick out on him.

But that didn't stop malar to calm her drumming heart or to normalize her uneven breath and that tingling sensation in her tummy. Those sensations become unbearable when her dad godhandaraman assigned anbu as malar's driver for her tailoring class.

When the days passed malar couldn't hide her feelings so she called anbu to her hiding spot at the back of the old shiva temple and she confessed her feelings to anbu, like "Anbu I really want you something for long but I didn't got a chance for that, you are a nice guy anbu , and have a moral for your life , I'm in love with you anbu like for three years and I want you in my life and I want to life my to the fullest with you, umm do u have feelings for me", said malar with a racing heart even anbu can hear her heartbeat because she expected anbu would deny her feelings.

Anbu can't believe his ears because he can't believe that his crush is confessing to him, yes anbu have crush on malar for 4 years who wouldn't , malar is the most beautiful and kind girl in the village and a dream wife for every men in the village but that didn't let anbu to voice out his feelings because it's forbidden to even life your head infront of a noble, so he kept his feelings to himself, but when malar confessed her feelings to him, anbu is literally on cloud nine. He know this is wrong so he tried to convince malar.

"Madam malar it's just a attraction don't take this feeling very seriously because it won't bring any good neither for you or me, so it's better you forgot about this. It's okay you vent it out but let's keep distance from now on ", said Anbuseliyan.