Sungyeol (Infinite)

"I remember when your name was just another name that rolled without thought off my tongue.

Now, I can't look at your name without an abundance of sentiment attached to each letter.

Your name, which I played with so carelessly, so easily, has somehow become sacred to my lips.

A name I won't throw around lightheartedly or repeat without deep thought.

And if ever I speak of you, I use the English language to describe who you were to me. You are nameless, because those letters grouped together in that familiar form..... carries too much meaning for my capricious heart." 

―  Coco J. Ginger

*Laurens Pov*

"I remember when your name was just another name that rolled without thought off my tongue."

"Sungyeol Oppa!" I Yell Running Up To Him.

I Give Him A Kiss On The Cheek. "I Missed You So Much. How Have You Been? Did You Eat Well? How Was...." I Continue Asking Questions About His Trip.

"Jagiya. My Trip Was Great. But Can We Get Out Of The Airport? People Are Starting To Stare" He Says Looking At Some People.

I Take His Hand And We Walk Out Of The Airport.

We Arrive At My Apartment In A Half An Hour.

"Sungyeol Oppa What Would You Like To Eat? You've Had A Long Day." I Say Looking Through The Fridge.

"Nothing Special Jagiya. Just Ramen? Or Take Out?" Sungyeol Asks.

I Nod At Ramen.

I Start To Make Ramen And I Hear Him Laughing In The Living Room.

I Peak Out And He's Laughing At A Episode Of Running Man.

Oh God How I Missed His Laugh. His Smile. His Voice. His Face. Everything.

"Now, I can't look at your name without an abundance of sentiment attached to each letter."

This Month Has Been A Living Hell. Nothing Went Well. And To Top it Off. The Love Of My Life Is Gone. He Left Me. His Name Is Buried With Our Love. I Will Never Say It Again. It Hurts. I See Flashback Of Us. How Happy We Used To Be. Is It All My Fault? Where Did We Go Wrong? How Could I Just Let Him Leave Like That? Did He Ever Care? All Those Questions. I Will Never Find The Answer. It Buried With Our Love.

I've Been Walking Around My House All Week In Dirty Sweatpants And His Black Shirt He Didn't Take.

Maybe He Knew I Would Use It When He Left. Trying To Get Over It.

All He Left Was A Note

Dear Lauren,

When you read this I will be long gone. I can't tell you why exactly. But just trust me. You would be better without me. Being a idol is hard. I'm sorry I have to end it like this. Without a explanation. Yes i'm being a coward. But I know if I see your crying face I wont leave. But it's for the best. I took all my stuff last night. I hope your happy. Don't bother looking for me. I deleted everything so I wont go back to you and hurt you even more then I already have. I hope you find someone better. Just know. I will always love you.

 -Sincerely Sungyeol

That's All. How Dare He Leave Without A Explanation! Just Get Up And Leave Like That!? What Was I To Him!? Nothing?!

Flashbacks In My Head Again. They Wont Stop. That's When I Cry. (Gif^^)

"Your name, which I played with so carelessly, so easily, has somehow become sacred to my lips."

*Flashback*

"Sungyeol. Sungyeol. Sungyeol. Oppa!" I Yell In His Ear While He Is Sleeping.

"Its 7am. You Have To Wake Up." I Whisper Now.

He Groans And Sits Up Rubbing His Eyes.

"Say My Name Again" He Says In His Morning Voice.

Ugh Its So Sexy. (Perv Voice Hehe)

"Why?" I Say Giggling.

"I Love The Way You Say My Name. Please Three More Times." He Says Pouting.

"Sungyeol..... Sungyeol..... Sungyeol" I Say Letting The L Roll Off My Tongue.

He Smiles And Starts Attacking My Face With Kisses.

"Thank.. *Kiss* You... *Kiss* Very... *Kiss* Much... *Kiss* Beautiful.... *Kiss*"

I Giggle Kissing His Lips One More Time Before Leaving The Room.

*End Of Flashback*

"S.u.n.g.Y.." I Say Trying To Finish His Name.

I Cant Do It. Saying His Name Hurts Me.

"A name I won't throw around lightheartedly or repeat without deep thought."

"Hey Lauren How Are You?" My Cousin Says.

"Hey I'm Good And You?" I Ask

"I'm Alright. Stressed." He Says Giving Me A Small Smile.

"What Are You Doing Here?" I Ask Inviting Him In.

He Walks In And Continues.

"I'm Just Checking In. Hows Sungyeol?" He Asks

"Sung...." I Said Not Finishing.

Is It Worth It? Will It Hurt Saying His Name? Can I Say It Without Having A Piece Of My Heart Broken?

"Hes Okay. I Don't Really Know. He Left." I Say Smiling A Bit.

"Oh I'm So Sorry. I'm Sorry I Mentioned It." He Apologized

"Its Okay. I'm Alright Now." I Saw Assuring Him.

"Your Sure?" He Asks.

I Nod My Head.

I've Decided Never To Say His Name. I Cant Bring Back Those Memories.

"And if ever I speak of you, I use the English language to describe who you were to me. You are nameless, because those letters grouped together in that familiar form..... carries too much meaning for my capricious heart."

For The Past Two Months. I Haven't Said His Name. I Don't Plan On Saying His Name. His Name Is In The Past. I Use Him. Or Don't Talk About Him At All. I'm Proud Next Step Is Forgetting About Him Completely.

**This Story Probably Sucks Soooooooo Bad. Sorry For Writing This So Late. But Requests Are Finally Open. I Am Only Accepting The Next 7. First Come First Serve. :)**

@LaurenFobes123