"it's three in the morning, minju."

tw ⚠ // lowercase intended
=

[beep beep beep]

"yujin-ah,"

"yujin, hey. wake up."

shuffling

"yudings, yudings~"

the mentioned woman let out a small groan, "nggg.. what is it?.." yujin found herself fluttering her eyes open, revealing another individual who's looking at her endearingly.

she rubbed her eyes a bit too see this person better in the dark.

"c'mon, fix up. let's go somewhere."

yujin frowned, "go where?.. what time is it?" she blindly looked for her phone on the bedside table. as soon as she found it, the screen turned on automatically, making the latter squint her eyes because of the sudden lighting.

'3:02am'

"it's three in the morning, minju."

minju scrunched her nose as she slumped her shoulders, "well?? yeahh?? and so?" she asked, deeply staring at her girlfriend who was facing her now.

"it's 3am- on a tuesday midnight, joo. our school starts at 9 in the morning." the taller woman muttered, trying to get back to sleep again by pulling the covers over them,

but was stopped by minju.

"hey-"

"come with me please? i want to spend time with you.. we barely have time for each other because of school and other stuff... i just miss hanging out with you." minju looked down, puckering her lips.

the words made the taller woman's heart beat erratically. she also missed the older woman too, so hearing those words and knowing that the other girl felt the same, it made her feel something.

yujin's eyes widened as her mouth was gaping slightly, still flustered with what her girlfriend had said.

minju was also panicking. she didn't expect those words to come out of her mouth so blatantly.

"what i meant was-"

minju felt herself getting pulled and lifted up from the bed, having her legs wrapping around yujin's waist as the taller woman buried her face on her neck, leaving minju in a tingly mess.

"i missed hanging out with you too. i'm sorry that i ignore you sometimes, school's been pretty hectic recently." yujin said, caging minju in her arms.

the older woman pulled out her hands then gave yujin soft head rubs.

"i'm sorry too, but it's okay.. you just have to make it up to me tonight."

yujin hummed, slightly pulling away so she can look at the other girl.

"okay.. i'll make it up to you this time." the younger woman breathed, earning a grin from minju.

yujin then pulled away from the hug, minju's smile dropping because of the loss of warmth.

"i'll just change into my shorts, it's kind of hot to drive in pajamas. then i can drive you wherever you want to go." she said, flashing a dimpled smile before gently lifting minju up and placing her on the bed so she can stand properly.

the action made minju giggle because of how adorable the latter was.

-

"so, where to?" yujin asked she hopped into the driver's seat, bringing only her phone, her wallet, and her cap.