Chapter 2: The islands troubles and the mysterious boys past

Talk- Thoughts- Narration- *Action*

Luffy POV
Luffy: What's that smell. It smells so gooooood. I can smell the meat in the air and that meat will be mine.

Currently luffy is running through the town on the island bumping into people as he runs toward the delicious smell, whiteout realising he's running toward the castle at the top of the hill where troubles are going on inside.

Inside the castle
Inside the castle we can see a man walking around shouting someone's name, the man wears a crown on top of his head so we can see that the king of this land is looking for someone and with the tone of his voice he sound worried

The King: Y/N, Y/N, where are you. Oh no, don't tell me he's up in the mountains again. If he is I should send guard there now to make sure he doesn't cause anymore destruction.

The King goes to sit down on his thrown with a look of worry plastered on his face

The King: Y/N I'm sorry about how I treated you when your mother died but please don't do anythi—

A bang echos through the castle as the door is kicked open and someone runs in

Luffy: Hey old man, I can smell the meat in here where is it.

The King: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING BOY!! Guards bring him to me.

Luffy: oh crap * he tries to run but the guard capture him* 

TimeSkip to Luffy in handcuffs in front of the king

The king: Now young man what do you think you were doing snooping around the outside of the castle.

Luffy: I told you old man, I was looking for the meat you have stored away somewhere.

The King: Why should I give my food to some random person I don't know, and by the way you look I would say your just a normal pirate.

Luffy: OI, I'm not just a pirate

The king: Then what are you hmmm?

Luffy: I'm the man who is going to be king of the pirates!!

*FlashBack*
???: the government are calling me king of the pirates now, but I fear my time is coming to an end.

*End Flashback*

The King: I see, you've got a big dream ahead of you boy but it's going to take a lot to take that title for yourself.

Luffy: sooo, can I have the meat now?

The king: No, no you can't—

*SMASH*

We look over to the corner of the room and see that a painting has fallen off the wall and smashed. But not just that, everything around them starts to shake and fall.

Nami POV
Nami: *rumble noises* wow what the hell is going on.

Usopp POV
Usopp: *people around him screaming* WoW WoW why did we have to come to this island

Sanji POV
Sanji: *everything starts to shake* what's going on, oh no, NAMI-SAN I'll save you.

Zoro POV
Zoro: *boat is violently shaking* zzzZzZzzZZz

Y/N POV
Y/N: why can't I control it!!!

Luffy POV
The king: Oh no it's the attack titan- *cough* I mean you, young man I'll give you all the meat we have if you can help with with one thing.