11

Romantic home date

" why?"

"That's my question, why?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"mom knows!" You replied nonchalantly.

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"You cook so well...." he suddenly said making you confused.

" when I cooked?"

"The day before yesterday" he said.

You said after clearing throat. " I didn't cook."

"Are you sure?" He was smirking with one raised brow.

"A-ac-actually I-I helped Mrs. Hwang while cooking." You stuttered.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "You cooked everyday Yn."

" only that day..." you tired to protest.

Taehyung glared at you. "You cooked everyday honey. Don't lie. I know your cookings."

"how did you know?" You asked in surprise.

"remember, you made food for me and my family when we went your restaurant for the first time?. Eomma told me you cooked all of them. I was surprised by your cooking skills. I wanna eat food made by your hands every weekend."

"But you don't allow me to enter kitchen --"

"Seems like u listened me, huh??!!" He said with one raised eyebrow. "Let's cook today. What do you say? Shall we? Let's make this home date special. "

"home date? " You thought for a while. "Well it really feeling like home date."

"shall we cook? "

"I'll love it."

He and you finished your breakfast.

"let's have some rest. Then we'll start cooking. Ok?"

"yeah!" You smiled.

••3:30pm••

You and Taehyung made lunch for you both. You both made 3 dishes for you and Taehyung. You had so fun while cooking. You had lunch together and spent time together.

Currently you are sitting in living room, infront of the window. You were watching the amazing scenary of snowfall out side. You were so lost in your thoughts while watching the snowfall.

"My life changed so soon. How I involved in accident. How the accident made my life dark and killed my dreams. How I got broken and attached in the dark. How I found Taehyung as my light! How we get married. And lastly how we confessed our loves to each other last night. "

A smile curved in your lips as you reminded your and Taehyung's confession last night.

"And now, we are on a home date. I know why he agreed to have a home date. I wanna make him feel that it's really a date. Should I make something for him? Or-"

You came out of your thoughts when someone tapped your shoulder. You knew who it was. You looked back and found Taehyung with 2 coffee mugs.

"What are you thinking and looking?" He Handed you the coffee. "watching snowfall?"

You took the mug. He sitted beside you. "hmm. You know what, when the first snowfall happens in city, I always stayed outside. Felt the cold snow on me. It was so pleasurable. I danced in the snowfall. This is the first time, I can't go outside and feel the snow on me." You said in a sad expression.

Taehyung became silent as he was listening to you with full concentation.

"But it's ok. At least I can watch it from inside."

You sipped your coffee. He also sipped looking at the snowfall thinking something deeply.

After a minute of silence, he suddenly stood up. You looked at him in confusion. He kept his coffee mug on tea-table and went your shared bedroom. You ignored and enjoyed the scenery with warm coffee. After sometimes he came back and handed you a warm jacket. You looked at him in a questionable look.

"wear it. Or you will catch cold." He said.

"but I am already wearing warm cloths. I don't need it now."

" I said wear it. We are going outside. So you will catch cold."

" why?"

"just wear it now...."

You took the jacket as he took you outside. He opened the door and cold breeze flew over you. You shivered a little.

Befor you can understand anything he took you in bridal style and ran to the snowy side. You stratled and screamed.

"Yeahhhhhh!!!!" He Screamed in excitement.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh Taehyung...... What are you doing??!! Put me down plz.... I'll fall." You scared.

"Fall as much as you want. 'Fall for my love'." He screamed winking at you.

"stop joking around and put me down."

"I won't. Feel the snow as much as you want."

"ok ok. But I can feel it from the wheel chair. Put me down."

"No feel from here. I think this position is quiet comfortable for you." He smirked.

"shut up.... I am angry now."

" Let's dance." He suddenly said.

" How--"

You cut off as he started to spin you around. You were so scared and also happy

 You were so scared and also happy

*You and Tae👆💜*

[A/N : THIS PHOTO IS FROM "JOSEE : THE TIGER AND THE FISH" ANIME. I DON'T OWE THIS PHOTO]

"AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!"

You made a tight fist in his shirt. You both were laughing crazily.

••after sometimes••

" now put me down plz Taehyung. " you pleaded.

"no. First call me honey." He pouted.

"Honey put me down. Plz." You showed him Puppy eyes.

"why? Aren't you liking this moment?"

"aren't you feeling tired?"

"no. Honey." You looked at his eyes. " don't think like that you can't walk. From today, I am your leg. Understand? "

You didn't said anything. He placed you on the wheel chair

•••

[Edited]