02

As I finished putting my chapstick on I heard a knock on my door. I set my chapstick down on my dresser and climbed over my bead to open the door.

"Hey Lils"

"Hey Connie, what's up?"

"My Mom wanted me to tell you dinners ready"

"If you wanted to take me downstairs for dinner you could of just asked, fisher." I said smiling.

"Don't be so full of yourself."

"Ok but for real wait for me I just have to grab my phone." I say before I turn around and snatch my phone off of my bed. Turning back around to see a grinning Conrad.

"Why the smile?" I say walking out of my door walking side by side next to Conrad.

"I could ask you the same thing"

"Mmm. Ok." I say as we start walking down the stairs, accidentally brushing hands as we walked.

I Quickly moved my hand away after realizing what had just happened.

"Wow Lils you could of just asked me if you wanted to hold my hand." He says turning his head towards me.

"Ok first of all why the hell are you stealing my lines, second it was an accident. You really are full of yourself." I say as we get to the end of the stairs.

"Mmm I said the exact same thing to you 1 minute ago, who's stealing lines now."

"Ok fisher, whatever." I say laughing.

I didn't quite catch what Susannah was saying but she whispered something to my mother as me and Conrad walked past them, smiling and laughing as we were talking.

❣︎

"Steven, I swear to God if you look at that phone one more time I'm putting it in the screen basket" our mom says as me, jere, and Steven were laughing at a post on Steven's phone.

"It's just we want to see your beautiful faces." Susannah adds smiling sweetly.

"...Can dinner be a phone free zone , ya know. Like the olden days."

"Steven." Jeremiah says snatching his phone and throwing it in the screen basket perfectly.

"Dude!" Steven yells as we all smile at the fact jere made the shot.

"Boom! Nailed it."

"Ok. Ok we get it, you've been working out." Steven says clearly salty.

"Your just jealous because jere has a better body then you." Belly adds, joining in on the conversation.

"Uhh no it's actually all about the lean look now. Otherwise you can't wear tailored suits." He replies moving his hands in a body motion, his words making everybody laugh.

"Tailored suits.." Conrad repeats quietly, smiling.

"When do you leave for training camp?" Steven asks Conrad, making conversation.