Part.1

At Sharma House:
A loud voice was screeching Priyanka's name from the kitchen. Yeah, you all guess that right that it was her mum.
It was like her mum was trying to wake her up from the last half-hour but she was a hashtag, not a morning person who is going to wake up early in the morning. She tried to cover her ears with the pillow. But it was no use. Being irritated she woke up and headed toward the bathroom to get fresh and up for the day. It wasn't anything special today at the hospital but she always thinks that every day held something better for her.

Point of View of Priyanka.
Hey good morning to myself. I got shocked to see the time on my alarm cause it shows 7:50 and I need to reach the hospital at 8:30, how I'm going to manage it now. I need to hurry up and run for my destiny means the hospital. As I rushed towards my bathroom to get fresh for the day. I choose to wear a simple plain blue top and jeans. I did a minimal amount of makeup as I don't like to be the fake plastic. So I just did my hair and applied Lil amount of kajal too. And now I am ready to go. Dashing towards the main door to go. But as always I was stopped by my lovely mom, but strangely today she didn't stop me but said to enjoy and she remind me that I am forgetting something precious but I abruptly answer 'mum I don't care cuz I know I'm precious to so bye.' With that a rushed to the garage to my car, as I am finding my keys but it was like it vanished in my purse, I again search for it. And yeah did I note that today mum's behaviour was a bit weird just then the bulb of my mind light 💡 up and it clicked on me. As I turned toward the entrance to go, my lovely mum was standing holding my keys in her hand and I am standing and giving my best eyes and telling her to please give me my keys as right now my life depends on it. But no use of my precious eyes 👀 She ordered me to get inside the house and to have breakfast and then go. I obey her word cuz I know if I don't then she will not let me go. And to my surprise, it was my favourite breakfast, Mum made aalu paratha today I am so happy cuz it's my favourite. I hugged her and said thank you.

P.mum:(Priyanka's Mother)
Baby, I'm your mum I know what you like that's why I made this today. now don't waste time est your breakfast and go to your hospital what you call heaven right.

Priyanka: ok mum, btw good morning papa good morning dadi.

P.Papa: Good morning bacha, how's going at the hospital everything fine?

Priyanka: yea papa, everything is fine and even there is a big event which will be held this weekend and guess what we mean me and my friend are going to organise it.

P.Papa: it's great, hope you guys do good and give your best.

Priyanka: yeah papa and you know one of the richest businessmen are the chief guest which we have to honour.

P.Papa: who is he?

Priyanka: I don't know him in person but his name is Vidyut Singhania, I guess.

[Her this answer made everyone gasp but none showed that they all react normally. Priyanka noticed that but left it and went with the flow.]

(As I finished my breakfast and was ready to leave)

Priyanka: ok bye. Mum Papa.
M and P:bye bacha, enjoy your day.
Priyanka: Love you both.❤

And I rushed toward my car and this time I didn't forget my keys 😹
I'm driving fast as possible cuz I'm late for the day. And in just 20 mins I reach my destination, I hurriedly open the car door, locked my car and rushed toward the cabin.

At Sharma's house:

Nitu: Did I hear right she said Vidyut Singhania?

Rajesh: Yes she said.

Nitu: I remembered some days before you told me that Singhania's are searching for the right girl for the son and guess what Vidyut's mother is my childhood friend. And his father your best mate in college days.
I miss those days when we four use to hang out.