Prologue

Tears started to pooling in her eyes blurring her vision yet she never let a single one drop fall from her eyes. Tears are for weak people , her father always said. Reminding of him made her more furious and she aggresively pressed the accelerator.

She was driving mindlessly inhuman speed not caring about getting into an accident. Not that it can kill her anyway. Her left hand clutched now broken pieces of her necklace. The necklace she has been cherished for her whole life. The only reminder of him, after he left her.

The capturing smile on his face when he put the necklace on her like he won the whole world.His adorable face, his innocent blue eyes started to appear in front of her making her loose control of the car.She stepped on the break making the tires make a loud screech sound.

" FUCK !!"

She screamed and hit the steering wheel furiously.

"STOP! STOP! STOP!STOP COMING INTO MY HEAD. I WILL DIE IF YOU KEEP DOING THIS!!

Screaming like a maniac, slapping her own head, she sobbed as she couldn't bare the pain she was feeling in her heart.

She leaned on the seat and closed her eyes while clutching the necklace near her heart.

"please come back....."she whispered tiredly.

Suddenly her ears caught a beautiful voice causing her eyes to shot open.Still sniffling, she frantically looked everywhere ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

And that's when her eyes landed on the most beautiful thing in the whole world.

His adorable smile......