7

Without saying another word, he pushes my legs into the car and shuts the door. Once he leaves, I try smashing the window but nothing happens obviously. My brain for some reason forgot that this is a police car, it's gonna have reinforced glass. So, instead of trying to smash it, I try pushing it out by the corners. Again, nothing comes of it. I groan out of annoyance, I can't believe he did this.
————————————————————————
Travis' point of view
————————————————————————
Seeing how angry Mitus was from me keeping him in the car, I knew that he wouldn't let it down after all of this. Hopefully in the end though, we can both move on. I can't stop thinking about him, I feel bad about leaving him in the car but before I can change my mind, Chris and I make it back to the house.
The house was suspiciously quiet, usually there was arguing or werewolves growling but today, there was nothing. Just in case, I put my hand on my gun. Chris opens the door slowly which agitates me. I open the door completely and he stares at me. I ignore him and pull my gun out of its holster. The rooms were completely empty, no mom, no dad, no Bobby, no one. I look at Chris, confused. He also looks confused. Our family never left the house, if hey did it was probably for hunting reasons or someone dragged them out of the house.

"Let's just get you down stares before the sun sets."

     Chris silently agrees with me and we head downstairs. He sits down, already knowing the drill, and I cuff his wrists to a pipe. I make sure it's secure and silently tell him goodbye. Surprisingly, he hasn't been able to escape his confinement but there's still a chance he could.
     Hours pass like seconds. For the entire time, I sat in the living room quietly. I listened and watched for any sign of movement.
————————————————————————
                        Mitus' point of view
————————————————————————

     As the sun starts to set, I start to become anxious. Tonight, there's going to be a full moon. Travis would be on his own and he could get hurt. My anxiety turns to anger and I can feel the thing coming out. My voice starts to change and my body starts moving on its own.

"No, not now."

      The thing controlling me ignores my request. This transformation is different. I have no control over my body or my consciousness, it's completely taken over this time.
     I'm in a dark room when I regain my consciousness. I look to my left and see a TV projecting static onto some kids faces. Two adults stand nearby, also staring at the TV.

"What the.."

     One of the adults look up at me, angry that I interrupted his starring. I recognize his face, I don't know how I recognize him but I've seen him somewhere. Being as quiet as I can, I walk over to the group and sit down next to the kids.
     I stare into the TV as well, not understanding why it's so interesting. Then, I see it. The thing that's hypnotizing them.
————————————————————————
                      Travis' point of view
————————————————————————My dad rushes in and slams the door shut.

"They're out now. We have to protect the house."

"Where were you? Where's mom? Bobby? What's happening?"

He leans against the door, trying to catch his breath.

"I'm not sure. I lost them while trying to fight off Caleb."

I nod.