Chapter 1 - Gundam

I was sitting with one of my dear friends going over some data that our Professor Kato wanted us to finish for him or in our case modify since it was done poorly so we were fixing what needed it. I couldn't help but put in codes that would destroy the data should it be used in any type of mobile suit even hacking into my friend, Kira Yamato's, computer silently to put it in his code. He never noticed it because of the fact that I did it undetected after years of hacking computers in my original timeline, and had already told my close friends about me being reincarnated. They were ecstatic about it which had me smiling, I had already written down everything I knew was going to happen in a book I always kept with me. I also had made another copy just in case, but I got bored going over the data since I it was too easy for me but I didn't want Kira to think he was all alone in this so I hacked onto the database for the Earth Alliance. I froze at what I saw, they were creating these Mobile suits here without proper permission from Orbs leader, so I looked into there higher ups to see that they were all Blue Cosmos supporters. I knew right then that this wasn't good no matter what but before I could do anything it felt like my head was about to split open making me wince while catching everyone's attention. "Kaito! Are you alright??" I smiled up at two more of our friends Miriallia Haw and Tolle Koenig before nodding knowing it would go away before long like it always did which had me sighing. "Yes, I'm alright just another headache." Mir seemed really worried about that but we headed to the car port only to have my headache get worse as I grabbed my head while Mir and three other girls gushed about a letter Kira's crush Flay Allister got from our other friend Sai Argyle. We heard a throat clearing so we turned around only to see a young lady and two men, one held out a bottle of headache medicine which I took thanking him making him nod as they left. I sighed as I climbed into the car that had arrived for us leaning my head against the seat before the car took off to professor Kato's office, we passed the checkpoint easily.

Once in the room with the others Sai handed Kira a disk before we got to work on using a small human sized machine with Tolle inside it so I messed with him a little making us all laugh. However right then the whole place shook making us wonder what had happened before we headed out and to the emergency stairs, before hearing that ZAFT was attacking us. It was weird but I understood why they were doing this its because the EA had violated the treaty so this was payback, but on our way to the shelter the guest of Kato's took off. I groaned as Kira took off after her knowing this was going to happen but she ran before I could grab her ass, so I looked at the others still a little bit ticked off. "Sai get everyone to the escape pod I'll grab Kira." He nodded as I took off down the corridor using the speed I had learned of when I awakened within this body along with finding out that I was apparently a dream boy for a lot of people. I had long light rose red hair with bright emerald eyes that held flecks of red in them, I had a well built body, practically a smart brain/computer brain, and was very athletic. I only had the smart brain in my previous life, so learning that I had all this I was happy since I had a weak constitution before, so I went a little crazy with it as well as finding out that I was a coordinator. It was hard on me but over time I got used to it, it was a good thing I remembered all this when I was ten or it could have been a disaster, but when I finally caught up to them I saw that the guest was a girl. Who Kira had apparently offended which had me laughing making both of them blush before we got back on track with Kira grabbing her and leading her out of the corridor but what we saw shocked us. Laying on the ground was two mobile suits but when the girl cried out about her father betraying her I dove at her and Kira just as someone shot at us. "Kira get the girl to safety I'll take care of our retreat!" He nodded before taking off with her while I pulled out one of my twin guns before firing at the people below us before Kira came back without the girl so we started heading towards the corridor when Kira called out to a lady on one of the gundams below. So she told us to go to her so I nodded to him as the corridor exploded so while I covered us he took off down there but before I could someone grabbed my hand.