Chapter 1

Sunday
I sat on the floor in the living staring at the light brown wallpaper. My parents were out today so i was home alone as usuall. I felt tired as i moved my head towards the clock in the kitchen. I put my hands on the floor and tried to stand up but I couldn't, i was to tired. I rubbed my eyes and was about to fall asleep as i realized that i had school tomorrow.
-Fuck. I said while feeling the anger and frustration filing up in my body as i forced myself to stand up and walk to my bedroom.
- Shit, need to get up early tomorrow. I didn't even bother to take off my clothes and just fell down with my face in the pillow on my bed.

Monday
It was Monday morning and i woke up to the loudly ringing alarm.
- Is it already morning? I annoyingly asked while trying to open my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the counter next to my bed and as I expected my phone had fallen down on the floor.
I looked down at my phone and saw that it had landed upside down with the screen facing the floor. I reached down for my phone and grabbed it, I flipped it to the other side to see if the screen had taken any damage, it had. I looked at my phone in disbelief, i had a HUGE crack on the screen.
- Is if this day could get any worse?!

*2 hours later*

I was walking down the hallway in school and still thinking about my phone. I reached down in my bag and grabbed my phone. As looked at it for a second time I bumped into someone.
- Ouch, whatch where you going! I said while annoyingly looking up to see who it was. I saw the most handsome tall guy ever and noticed that the reached for my hand.
- Oh I'm so sorry, are you okay? He said while looking at me with a worried face.
- um- umm- yeah. I said awkwardly wile grabbing his hand to stand up. I looked up to him to see his face more properly but of a mistake made eye contact. Fuck I could feel how I blushed as I stood up.
- With class are you going too? He asked and smiled.
- Maths I said while pointing at the way there with my eyes.
- Really? I'm also going that way, and btw you never said your name.
- Oh it's Cayla, I said with a smile.
- Cute name, he said with a smirk. I blushed even harder now knowing that he liked my name.
- Oh and I'm Alex he said as he looked down too me.
- Yours is pretty cute too I said while not trying to make it too obvious that I was nervous.
* School bell rings*
We started walking towards our class rooms and right before I walked in I looked back to see him one last time before class. And for some reason ha already looked at me, I quickly looked back and started walking again.

Let me know if yall want a more! :]