Chapter 3

Dajun's POV:

This job hadn't been in a lot of money lately. I might need to start looking for a new job soon. I already know how this stuff going to go. I just saw a gorgeous girl and I don't know who it is, I gotta meet her. So I walked over there all cool and whatever and next thing you know she gave me her number. along with it she whispered in my ear we should hang out at your house "if you know what I mean.". I was like yeah we can I'll let you know a good time that we can.

So I called her up on a Saturday and I asked her was it a good time to hang out and she was like yes.

So I told her I was gone take her out to a real nice restaurant and that she had to wear something real nice. She told me her address and I said " I'll be there around seven to pick you up."

Jordan's POV~

So I got in my 2015 BMW and headed over to her house and she answered the door half dressed. In my mind I was like damnnnnnnnnnnn she looking good while I was licking my lips. I walked in and I sat on the couch and waited for her to be dressed.
She came down stairs and she said " Jordan, how do I look?" . So I'm looking at her an I just couldn't take my eyes off of her. Then I realized that she asked me a question. I said " Damnnnn girl you look good!! .You might make a nigga fuck you right there on the spot." She started blushing and she couldn't do anything but laugh. After she stopped laughing she finally said " thank you ". So we got in my car and headed to Cheddars. She ordered the grilled salmon with a bourbon glaze sauce and with a side of broccoli and cheese casserole and I ordered a steak.

Sorry for the short chapter 😎😎😎😀😀😀😀😀