Insight

Izuku had just walked off after he was finished with the villain, not wanting to give the media any attention. He hated it in all honesty. It's enough to know that he was known across every corner of Existance, and that he was fine with. Other entities weren't getting in his face asking for anything. Most showed him great respect whenever they saw him, either leaving him alone or just giving a little bow. He was okay with this.

These vultures though were terrible. They got into his personal space, tried to pry info out of him with no care, and just didn't give a shit about the person they were talking to. All they cared about was getting a story so they could publish it, and then get money off of it by getting popular. He just hated it with a passion.

Hence why he got out of dodge as soon as he could, not wasting a second. He refused to be acknowledged by those so called 'heroes', especially since he wanted nothing to do with heroics anymore. He thought he wanted to be one at first, but since he took up the title of Fourth Herald to Infinity, he slowly trailed away from it since his job required him to either be good or evil in the name of balance. He became indifferent to the actions he's had to perform to gain that balance, so he deems himself absolute shit for taking up the title of hero, and something he shouldn't pursue.

Unfortunately for him, Time doesn't seem to be on his side, despite him being Time, since he can already sense someone he really wouldn't want to associate himself with.

"Hey! Wait up!" Midoriya shouted, running as quickly as possible. Izuku rolled his eyes and turned around, looking at his counterpart disinterested. "Who... who are you?"

"I'm you." Izuku said simply. "Well, technically an alternate universe version of you, but actually a god. My point still stands though."

"A... god?" Midoriya's eyes widened in wonder and interest.

"The God of Time to be exact. I'm what you would call an Infinity God, an entity in possession of either Infinity or Zero, and a representation of a major aspect of Existance. Like I said, I'm the representation of time."

"Woooooah! So is that your quirk?" Midoriya's eyes lightened up in pure interest, getting out his notebook and pencil. Izuku put the notebook down and looked Midoriya straight in the eyes.

"Power. Not quirk, power. I'm surprised that you're taking this a lot more... calmly than I expected."

"When you live in a world full of superheroes and superpowers, is believing that a god is among us hard?"

"Touche." Izuku's head perked up as he heard another certain someone come up. "Oh fuck me."

"What's the matter?"

"Bakubitch."

"Hey Deku!" The angry pomeranian shouted as he approached the two. "You didn't help me at all, you hear me!? You did nothing, and you're still a useless, quirkless person!" He then looked to Izuku. "And who the hell are you!?"

"What's it to you you angry bitch?" Izuku snarled. "I want nothing to do with you fucker."

"Why you little-" Bakugou didn't even move an inch when he was suddenly planted into the ground. Izuku held his face in his hand, a cold expression on his face.

"Fuck with me bitch, and I'll make sure to find the largest hellhounds the Underworld has to offer and make you their play toy. Got it? Good." He then erased Bakugou's memory, as well as changed a few things in his mind, before warping him to his home. He then looked up again and sighed.

"What now?"

"All Might." Izuku said simply. Midoriya didn't have time to process what he said since All Might slid next to him.