3

This is a fun one. It's the whole word association game but using the alphabet, each word needs to relate to you in some way instead of just being a random word though. The best way to get into the head space for this is to pop on some music, relax, and set your intention in your mind that all these words need to mean something to you.

A) Acclimate: This is something I've done all my life since I've moved pretty frequently.
B) Bashful: I'm a pretty shy and introverted person, my great grandpa was just nice and called me bashful.
C) Cautious: I have always been a skeptical non risk taking person.
D) Deliberate: This ties into the fact that I'm a very cautious person and I need to weigh my options before making a choice.
E) Emotions: May times I do struggle to connect with what emotion I'm actually feeling.
F) Fascinated: I'm an easily fascinated person, I hear about a topic and I want to learn everything about it that I can.
G) Gentle: I try to be a gentle caring person to everyone and everything. Even plants and bugs.
H) Hopeful: This came from my other half, he reminded me that I'm always hopeful I can get better.
I) Internal: I bottle everything internally.
J) Jealous: I've always been jealous of people who seem like they have their life together.
K) Keen: I'm always trying to to be my absolute best.
L) Loyal: Once I dedicate myself to someone, I'm fully loyal to that person.
M) Melancholy: I'm usually sad and I don't know why a lot of time.
N) Nervous: I am a walking ball of anxiety, what can I say.
O) Overwhelmed: A lot of times I make things up in my head and freak myself out.
P) People-Pleaser: I always want to do things to make people happy.
Q) Quiet: I'm content not talking a lot of times. I like silence.
R) Resourceful: I often times come up with ideas that are out of the box but fix the problem at hand.
S) Sincere: I want to be my absolutely genuine self.
T) Thoughtful: I like to put extra time into anything I do for people to make sure it's personable to them.
U) Understanding:  This came from my other half again.
V) Versatile: I master random skills that make me helpful in different aspects of life.
W) Weary: I'm always tired from burning myself out.
X) I honestly can't think of a word.
Z) Zany: My mother always uses this word to describe me.