Epilogue

Tzuyu's POV

Love.

One word that I seem to not understand at first but when I met him, everything started to make sense.

My hate towards him turned to adoration. I started to love his smiles, his ways to make me laugh, his chocolate eyes and everything about him is hard to resist.

...and from there, I thought that was the best love I ever felt not until I became a mother to my children.

My love for them exceeds to the point where I am ready to give them everything, even my life.

But for now, this is the best thing we could give both of them. A perfect family.

I shut my eyes and sighed as I held the bouquet of baby breath in my hands and the stylist fixed my veil.

I also looked to my side and saw my parents and Jun oppa. They're looking at me while crying except for my brother who's looking at me proudly.

"Who thought you'll be the one married first?" Jun oppa said and elbowed me. I laughed at his statement.

"Go get a girlfriend oppa." I teased him.

"Who said I don't have one?" he said which made us shock. I was about to speak when the organizer made them leave the room except for appa, who's going to walk me down that aisle.

"Are you ready?" he asked me as he clung my arms through his and I nodded. The door opened in front of us and applause welcomed us.

But that wasn't the thing that made my heart jump out of joy. It was seeing him at the other end, waiting for me.

(a/n: if you're curious of what they're wearing this is the reference)

(a/n: going back!!)

(a/n: going back!!)

Instead of crying, I tried to compose myself and laughed at how he looked there. I also waved to some of our friends so it won't look as if I was a snob.