To One Of My Exs

You know what, fuck it. If you want me in your damn life tell me. If you don't I need to know because I need to get over you if you don't want me. I have been sitting here waiting for you to text me but guess what? No texts have came.  We dated on and off for almost 6 months. I understand you haven't had it easy and neither have I but it doesn't define anything. You wouldnt talk to me about your day or tell me things then that's a problem. I knew what you were talking about the second you asked since when I had started dating girls. You don't believed that I was dating girls, that's on you I don't give a shit if you believe that especially if you are leaving my life. That just tells me you never trusted me because if you trusted me you know I wouldnt.
If you want to contact me In the future I don't know if I'll respond to texts because texts can be from anyone and they don't always tell the truth. So call me sometime if you want to talk. But other then that I am done texting or calling first. I am not gonna put forth effort into friendships and relationships if I ain't getting any effort in return. Anyway I am here for you just talk to me. Goodbye until you decide to change that.

I sent a very different message telling him to go fuck himself and that I didn't want to hear from him ever again. Just to put that out there.