headphones

H E A D P H O N E S
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

it's not hard to fall for someone like you.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(ㅤ PETER + WINONA ㅤ)

ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

oh... um... welcome to life?

ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

WINONA WAYNE DOESN'T EXACTLY SWOON or fall for sweet talk, but when it's of a certain boy in a red and blue spandex, anyone with working eyes and a functioning braincell can tell that she was in love with the boy.

It wasn't surprising, she works behind the scenes, with the hero-in-training since that one battle with Captain America (and god knows how badly that went.) She's been with him on his little hero work in Queens, no matter what time it is. May it be early in the morning where the sun was still hiding, or late at night where coffee is a common beverage to drink. They would talk about anything or nothing, just random small talk that would most likely make her day better.

But that was just their relationship. She would be the girl on the computer, typing and sending info to her partner as they talked through her headphones, which, she corrected him everytime he (purposely) said that she was just using an earpiece. It became an inside joke of theirs, to the point where he would sometimes be caught on viral YouTube videos wearing headphones, blasting songs that she sent him as well.

It was their thing that brought them closer. Their thing that she loved every time she looks at it from her bed. Their thing that she loved and cherished, remembering the first time they jokes about her 'living expenses.'