1

George was a transfer student and has been in the US for the last 3 years and was currently attending a college in Florida, failing one of his classes. He was currently sitting in said class. His professor was explaining something but George fell back into the very reason he couldn't pass this class. He had fallen for his professor. He couldn't stop thinking about this blond. The way his professor spoke made George's heart pound against his ribcage. He wanted to be bent over his professor's desk and fucked until he couldn't even walk. He wanted his professor to leave him out of commission on his bed.

Someone's voice had pulled George from his lewd thoughts. "But Mr.Dream, what does adulterate mean?" the girl asked. Dream had cast his green gaze to her. "It means to make something worse by adding to it.", Dream had ended up getting sidetracked by someone's comment. Somehow this lecture went from English to talking about sheep then back to what Dream was teaching. How that happened, George doesn't know. All he knew was he'd managed to get called on and asked if he had something to add. He didn't and wasn't even paying attention. He knew he was screwed when Dream walked over to his desk with a pale yellow piece of paper. "See me after class." Dream said sternly, handing the note to George. All that was written on the note was 'I need to talk to you. I'm concerned about your grades.'. George felt this wasn't going to end well. One of George's friends seemed annoyed by this as he spoke up. "How is George getting in trouble? He isn't doing anything wrong." The raven had asked, his voice clearly challenging Dream's authority.

"He isn't in trouble." Dream sighed, turning back to the white board and writing things down. George silently cursed his friend for dragging even more attention to him. 'Seriously Sapnap? I'm going to kill you.'. "Then why is he staying after class?" Sapnap asked. "I just need to speak with him." Dream stated, trying to stay professional. "About what?" Sapnap seethed. "That is of no one else's business. It's between me and him." Dream groaned, clenching the dry erase marker tightly in his hand, writing with new found aggression. George looked at the note before looking at the clock. '10 more minutes until it's just me and him.' George thought to himself with a tense sigh.

The ten minutes went by grudgingly slow but soon the final bell rang and everyone left. George remained in his seat as Dream straightened out a stack of papers and put them neatly in the bin they were supposed to be in before pulling himself closer to his desk. "George, come here please." Dream sighed. The brunet reluctantly got up and walked over. "Yes sir?" George straightened his posture despite his voice being full of worry. "Relax, I don't bite!" Dream chuckled. George couldn't ignore the flame flickering in his heart, lapping at the walls of his chest cavity, threatening to burn him up in a wildfire of lust. Dream leaned back in his chair, putting his hands up behind his head. "So George, what's going on? You seem distracted. In my classes you always stare at me and fail to turn in assignments. I know you're smart, so please just let me know what's going on, I'm here to help you succeed." Dream stated, expressing his concerns.

George shifted nervously, pushing his hands into the pocket of his hoodie and trying to discreetly pull his hoodie over his problem. Dream sighed, "George." His voice was low, glancing down at what George basically pointed out. Dream leaned forward against his desk, resting his arms against the desk and propping his head up on one. "Do you need to go take care of that?" Dream chuckled. George's face lit up with blush at Dream's bold statement. "Tell me George," Dream started. "Am I what's distracting you everyday? Do you think of me every night when you pleasure yourself?" Dream smirked, knowing that was what it was when a flustered gasp escaped the brunet. George quickly covered his mouth with his hands revealing his clothed erection once more. His cock twitched from under his jeans. "That's it. Give me a moment, we don't wanna get caught now, do we?" Dream said, standing up and walking towards the door, covering the glass of it with a black piece of paper. The paper was usually used when the class watched videos from the projector but now it was being used to hide what could lose Dream his job and get George expelled. Dream quickly locked the door and turned off the front lights for good measure. Dream turned to George and smiled. "Do you fantasize about me fucking you, George?" Dream said, walking over to the quivering brunet and putting his hands against the man's waist.