Alone ?

Your pov

After taehyung left for his work soon unnie and hobi oppa came to me, informing me there leave. I was not happy but i was a little bit relaxed that i will get some time for me. Myself.

Soon unnie and oppa left and i started doing mine house chores, after some time i was done and i decided to take a brief bath. A brief bath can relax me.

I went to bathroom and i played some songs on my phone, i prepared bath tub and i entered the tub.
Water was warm and soothing. The bruises of all beating i got from my husband was triggering me, they was hurting me.

I lost track of time and the brief bath got too brief cause i know the playlist i choosed was 1 hours 16 minutes long.

I took a good 1 hours 16 minutes long bath. Wow.

While drying myself, i realised that i should apply aome ointement on my bruises so i just wore a white oversized shirt which was sure of taehyung.

Will he get angry on me for wearing his clothes ? Probably......... nah he can't, he will never know this.

I dried my hairs and went out and then, I started applying some ointement on mine shoulders and suddenly,

BANG

HOW

WHAT THE FUCK

WHY ONLY ME

OH MY GOD

I AM DOOMED

HE WILL KILL ME

SHIT!
SHIT!
SHIT!

i was just cursing like chanting, what to do?

Right now i wanna google how to delete myself.

Taehyung POV

I kissed her this morning, her lips are sweet, WAIT, NO NO TAE what the fuck is wrong with you, come out of trans boy.

I was too unsteady after kissing her and i was unable to concentrate on my work, only her red flustered cheecks were in my mind, only she was in my mind, she, her cut- NO NOT AGAIN.

I have to stop thinking about her, but i can't. Why? I don't love her. I can't love her.

Stop it. TAE
Don't think about her she had probably done any kind of magic on me. But how she is not an magician.

The fuck i am thinking, i should avoid her company, she is making me dumb, i am becoming dumb.

Fuck you Kim (y/n)

I need rest, i wanna go home.

I called my secretary and that bitch who always cares makeup cake on her face came inside came sesuctively. Huh.

Bitch mine wife is more innocently seductive then you.

WAIT.

Did i said ' mine wife '.

Secretary: Mister kim you called me?

Tae: yeah, of course bi- i meant Miss bae.

Secretary: oh what's it then sir.

Tae: cancel all of my meetings today.

Secretary: ok sir.

What? She didn't blabbered too much. How?

Well it's alright, it's good. I can be home soon.

After a ride of thirty minutes i reached home.

Home sweet home.

I knocked on door but no response, eventually i had a spare key so i just opened the door and went inside.

Where is she? Was the first question in my mind.

I searched whole house, where the fuck is she, oh damn our bedroom i forgot.

I ran upstairs and when i opened the door, SHIT i did it loud it made a sound too loud.

First i was looking at door like a guilty child and then i saw (y/n), she was wearing a white shirt..... wait it's mine, she is not wearing any pjs or shorts though, one side her bare shoulder is visible. Wow. You are made by god (y/n) for sure.

What she is doing? Ointment ? Shoulder?

Oh the beatings........ fuck should i help? Why i should?

But i should.

I went towards her and took the ointment from her hands and forcefully turned her because she is frozen. I know babe you are embarrassed. I started applying ointment and she hissed when i touched the bruise which was kinda bleeding and a sudden pain hitted me in the middle of chest.

I applied ointment and covered her shoulder like a gentleman, Gentelman, she will never take me like one.

She will hate me.

Like hyej-

I hate her.

I forced her to look at me.

Tae: you know what, it was just a trailer. I am a big monster. Believe me.

You: i-it hurts. Tae

Tae: what!

You: M-my s-shoulder

Then i left her shoulder, that must be hurting right.

But

I hate you.

I want you to hate me.

~~~~~~

This part is specially for you @yashikasharma283, cause you was too impatient. I did fast update. Hahaha.