Oneshot #12

Athanasia got transferred to the school of her dreams where her friends were. And today is her first day, she would not let anyone ruin it or else they are gonna have to face her wrath.

Though it is not only her friends that she badly want to meet but also the popular boy in that school that is always the main topic in every group you find. His popularity not only stops in that school but also in other schools too. It has piqued her interest how this boy could move hundreds of people's hearts with just his status and visuals.

How weird are everyone's standards these days?

"Lucas?!" Helena (her friend), choked on her drink with her eyes widened in shock. She immediately wiped off the drink she spilled but still with the same expression. "Athy, are you crazy?!"

Jennette (also her friend) nodded in agreement. "Athy are you sure you want to meet this guy? I'm sure it will be the last thing you want to do, " she warned. "No matter how good the rumors are, rumors are still rumors. It's full of lies!"

"Huh?" Athanasia frowned, tilting her head in confusion with her food hanging in her mouth. "Why is it? Is he not the same as everyone describes?"

"YES!!" Both of her friends exclaimed, slamming their hands on the table. Athanasia flinched, immediately gulping down her hanging food in surprise, it was lucky for her not to choke on it.

"Then... What kind of person is he? Lucas." She wondered, tilting her head as she slowly took a sip of her drink. But what's wrong with having a curiosity over one person? They sure are making this a big deal for someone who is just popular in their school.

How much of a big shot is he that his name was spread in most schools in their country?

"Well, take a breath if you want to know, " Helena said with a sigh, relaxing her shoulders. She knows that this would take a wrong turn but hey, as long as it would make their friend learn how to be cautious around a guy like him, she had to make great sacrifices. "This is gonna be a tough ride."

"As much as you want to believe the rumors about that guy, he is quite the opposite of that... Well, except that he is good-looking and rich..." Helena began to introduce the great Lucas that everyone loves with her voice in mock. "But he's just a little devil who loves attention and tramples everyone's hearts as if it was nothing. He only cares for his fame and if there's going to go against him then... If you love hell then be my guest."

Athanasia raised a brow, blinking also. She doesn't know if it's fear what she's feeling right now or confusion. "There are really those people in real life..? I thought people like that can only be found in books..." She muttered. "Frightening. Better not get into his bad side... I guess..."

"Yeah, you'd rather not... And you have to follow what he favors..." Jennette added with a sigh. She must have been remembering her past with Lucas trying to play with her.

"Well, speak of the devil. There he is," Helena pointed out as soon as she saw a huge wall of girls walking in a cafeteria with the famous boy at the center.

Athanasia and Jennette turned their heads to see the devil their friend mentioned. Though they can't see the boy, they knew it was him.

There's only one boy who could get any girl coming for them like that.

"Woah. That's a lot of girls..." Athanasia muttered under her breath, her eyes following the circle until it stops on a table. Instead of being amazed, she turned to her friends with a look of worry. "Can he still breathe there?" She pointed out.

"Right?" Helena laughed. " I could never."

"Never mind that boy. Now that you've seen him, do you want us to take you to the music club, Athy?" Jennette decided to ignore the topic and turned to Athanasia with a different question. "You're still gonna join a club where you can play music right?"