Night Two

I get up to an alarm and check the time. 11:00 PM. I sit up in my bed, and yawn tiredly. Thinking about the night ahead of me, I stare at the ceiling.

Will I die?

Will Foxy be there to protect me?

Why can't I just turn on the mainframe again?

I shake the thoughts out of my head, and jump up, grab my clothes and walk to the bathroom to shower.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/Time Skip\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I'm fully dressed, and ready to go. I check my Freddy Fazbears Pizza employee hat one more time, and head downstairs, occasionally slipping on the hardwood. I get to the kitchen to find my mom up and ready to go.

"Hey honey! Are you ready to go?" She asks, sipping some coffee. I blink, rub my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming, and blinked again. She was still there.
"Uhh.... Mom? Why are you awake this early? It usually takes you, like, fifteen minutes to get dressed, then another four hours to get downstairs without falling asleep." I sit down in a chair.

"Well, I thought that, after today-tonight- we could go get your drivers license!" She claps excitedly. I stretch and walk to the fridge, grabbing a Gatorade, and slinging my mini pack over my shoulder.
"Sounds great, let's go." I grab the keys and walk out the door. My mother follows. She walks to our car, a nice little van, that we've had over twenty years, and gets in the drivers seat.

I get in, fumble with my seat belt, and click it in place. She turns on the engine and pulls out of the driveway. I stare out of the window and look at the peaceful night sky. 'The world doesn't really know what is happening..' I rest my head on the car door, staring at the outside world, wondering.

"Do you want to listen to music? Honey? Hon? Ash?" My mom shakes me. "No.. I'm good." I mumble, still a bit tired. After a while, we go into the parking lot of Freddy Fazbears Pizza. Such a nice name, no matter what goes on inside.

"Bye honey! I'll pick you up around six!" She drives off. I sling my minipack over my shoulder and walk in. I look at the animatronics, then I check the time, realizing that it's quiet. 11:25. I look at the group, their eyes staring. I shake the cold feeling I get, and look for people.

"Oh! Hey Ash! I'm.. Surprised!" My best friend, the one I thought I wouldn't see again, walks over. "Just shuttin' down the main server. Honestly, I really am surprised!" I cross my arms and glare.
"Oh yeah? Surprised about me still being alive? Hm? Is that why you didn't warn me they would try to kill me?"

I look at her."Come on, Angie, you've been my friend forever! Couldn't you just say, 'Oh, Ash, I forgot, the animatronics wander around at night and try to stuff you into a suit! Just lettin' ya know!'"I sit down, still glaring.

"Look Ash, when I got this job, they made me sign a contract. Just like yours, but mine was diffrent. It told me that no matter what I saw, I could not tell anyone, except the other employees who've been here over a month." She looks at me, and I see in her eyes, that she's sorry. I sigh.

"Angie, for all the times we've been mad at each other, I want to say, I have never been able to make it past ten minutes with out forgiving you. Now, it's almost twelve, so you better get a-going!" I stand up and hug her. She hugs me back.

"I want you to see where I shut down the main server. So you know, just in case..." She motions to follow her and we jog to the back room. She punches in a key.

3623.

"Why is it three-six-two-three?"
"Because, usually, the Night Guards have to work five nights, but some work overtime for one or two nights. So, three-six-two-three is F-N-A-F, which stands for Five Nights At Freddy's."
"That sounds like a horror game."
"I know."

She opens the door and pushes a single button. The glistening lights I saw faded away quickly. She closes it with a click, and smiles at me. I check the time. 12:00.

My half smile fades away. "Angie. Its twelve. I think you're stuck with me." She panicked as I run to the doors. "They're locked! Angie, I'm really sorry....," I glance at her. She stands frozen, her face pale.

"Angie, we have to get to the office. now!" I tug her along and down the hall into the office. I shut both doors and look at the iPad. Bonnie, Freddy, and Chica are now staring at the camera. I open both doors and look at Angie.

She regained a bit of color in her cheeks. "Am I going to die Ash? Am I really going to die?" She stares at me. I put my hand on her shoulder. "No. But if we work together, we can survive the night. I'll monitor the cameras, you guard the right door. I'll take the left. When I say 'now' shut the door. Ok?" She nods. I look at the cameras. Bonnie and Chica are still on stage, and Foxy is peeking out of the curtains. I look down the hall, and whisper yell. "Foxy! Come to the office!" I check the cameras. Foxy is now out of his curtain and looking at the camera. I click play on the phone. It starts playing the recording.

"Uhh, Hello? Hello? Uh, well, if you're hearing this and you made it to day two, uh, congrats! I-I won't talk quite as long this time since Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. Uhh, it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk just to make sure everyone's in their proper place. You know...
Uh... Interestingly enough, Freddy himself doesn't come off stage very often." Well, that's good to hear. Freddy gives me heart attacks sometimes..

"I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark though, so, hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right?" And I hate you now.
"I-I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. There are blind spots in your camera views, and those blind spots happen to be right outside of your doors. So if-if you can't find something, or someone, on your cameras, be sure to check the door lights. Uh, you might only have a few seconds to react... Uh, not that you would be in any danger, of course. I'm not implying that. Also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time. The character in there seems unique in that he becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. I guess he doesn't like being watched. I don't know. Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control! Uh, talk to you soon."

When it's finished, I check the cameras one last time. Foxy is gone, Bonnie is in the dining room and Chica is in the bathroom. I check the right hallway and I see Foxy running down the hall. "Hey Angie, Foxy's joining us." I turn in the swivel chair to see him pop in.

"Oh my god! Ash! Shut the door! He's gonna kill us!" Angie shouts at me, then grabs her step stool I found and throws it in the small room at Foxy. He dodges it easily.

"Ahoy Ash! Do ye want me to kill the wee girl?" He steps completely into the room and I check the time. 3:40.

"No, she's my best friend. Angie, meet Foxy, the animatronic that saved my life last night, and Foxy, meet Angie, my life long friend.
"Aye lass, nice to meet ye." He sticks out his metal endoskeleton hand. She looks at me with a face like 'Why in the world is he not stuffing us into suits?' and walks to him, and lightly shakes his hand. I check the monitors.

Bonnie and Chica are both in the halls. I jump up, knocking my chair over in the process and shut the right door just before Chica gets in. She thumps against the door and pounds on it. "He-Hey! Le-lets party!" She yells through the door. I notice she has her glitch. I run over to the left door but Bonnie jumps in, screeching. I fall down and Bonnie drags me out of the office. "Foxy! Angie! Help me!" I scream and start to try and kick at Bonnie. He just grips tighter. I panic and start screaming.

"Foxy! Angie! LET GO OF ME!" I give one final kick as he was dragging me backstage, and run, not to the office, but to the door of the main server. "Three, six, two, three. Three, six, two, three." I chant as I get to the door. Bonnie runs after me, with Chica tailing behind. I punch in the code, but before I can open the door, I'm pulled back by Bonnie.

"N-no running in-in the pizz-pizzaria!" He glitches and pulls me back. I kick at him. He shifts his grip from the sides of my chest to my wrists. Chica grabs my feet and pulls me up, like a hammock. "LET GO! FOXY!"

"Fo-Foxy can't hear you! Yo-you shut the door!" A deep, yogi-like voice comes from the stage. "Re-remember! It-its agai-against the- the rules for an endoskeleton to-to be wi-without a s-suit!" They pull me back stage, when I hear a "Yargh! Ye be hurtin me best first mate! Let her go or I'll be forced to make you walk the plank."

"Foxy! Help!"