Gay moms?!?!?!!?!?

Ur tall as fuck like 6'5 cause I can
Tw swearing, gay people

13yrs ago

Rosie, daisy, and m/n l/n ran through the airport trying to find their gate.
"WTF WHERE IS THE FUCKING GATE" Rosie screamed
"ARE YA SURE YOUVE GOT THE RIGHT ONE" daisy screamed back
Meanwhile 4yr old m/n was distracted by a Chick-fil-A and I mean he would've ran off if he wasn't a leash kid🤧

13yrs later

Now instead of begging his moms to take him to Chick-fil-A, he's begging them to not take him to school. Today is his first day of his second year at karasuno. As happy as he was to see his friends and the new first years on the team he can't bring himself to be happy about literally anything else.

As soon as he pulled up to the school he felt his breathing slow down and his heart speed up. He finally got out of the car after a couple seconds of debating whether or not he could make it home if he ran as fast as he could. He said his goodbyes to his moms and slowly made his way to the entrance of the school.

"BYE SWEETHEART MOMMY LOVES YOU" Rosie yelled from the passenger seat.
"Bye mami love you too" m/n said with a lazy wave.
"Pumpkin ya already said bye let'em leave"daisy said to her wife calmly, of course her words were drowned out by Rosie's yelling, so she waved to m/n and drove off. M/n sighed as he entered the building he had to go in early for practice so it was pretty quiet up until he got to the gym. He opened the door and looked around at his teammates again he sighed again before making his presence known.

"Morin' y'all" he said
"M/NNNNNNNNNNN" someone yelled from across the gym.
"Hi Tanaka" he said slightly more upbeat
"Morning m/n" suga said as he walked up to them.
"Soooo where are the new first years" m/n asked looking around.
'Maybe their not here yet' he thought.
"Daichi kicked them out, but they're having a match to redeem themselves." suga said with a sigh.
"When?"
"Saturday, are you free for then?"
"Maybe I have to ask my moms but if so I'll definitely be there."
"Sounds good."
"What are you guys talking about?" A voice called from in front of them.
" Nothing much just our days and stuff."
M/n said nonchalant.
" Mkay I was just coming to ask."
M/n looked at daichi with a knowing look.
"I heard about the first years." He said looking back at the court.
Daichi looked up at him and raised his eyebrows.
"Did you now? How do you feel about it? Are you gonna be at the match?"
"Yes, fine and, maybe."
"Maybe?"
"I gotta ask my moms."
Suddenly the bell rang to signal us to go to class.
"I'll see y'all Saturday maybe."
"What about the other practices?" Suga asked.
"My dads coming to visit so I won't be here much this week but I'll be back next week!"
"Oh ok." Suga said sullen.
"Awww don't be sad sugar we'll probably see each other on Saturday and of course in the hallways!"
"I knowwww."
"I'll see y'all later! Buh bye!"
M/n exclaimed.