Prologue

"We're not here just to win and conquer our place, we are here to become legends, our bodies may turn into dust, but our names will be remembered. If you are here today it's because you have a goal and doesn't matter if it's to get attention, to prove something or just for fun... Keep in mind that the path to glory won't be easy neither pretty."

I was really arrogant to said those words with so much confidence, I had just entered into Fukurodani Academy one of the most renowned schools, known by the great male volleyball team. You can imagine my despair when I found out that they didn't really had a girls team.

My previous school was a powerhouse for the girls team but I didn't really get the chance to show what I was capable of that's why I promised that would give my best during high school.

"I'm sorry we didn't have a female team for a few years now, the boys did get all the attention" that is what they told me, so I decided to get a team for myself not just any team. The 'A Team'.

Strength, intelligence, capacity...

Looking to the hotel roof I was wondering about the past, and today was the day that we're been waiting for, today we would live as champions or be remembered by our defeat and forgotten by time.

But first let me tell how we get here, my team story, my story.

Some legends are told some turn to dust other gold.