Beggining

Blue, silver and White were the colors used in the decoration at the school entrance, several students just like me were starting today. Looking around, I realized the grounds kept going until I couldn't see anymore, so that's what a powerhouse school stands for.

I glazed down to the paper that I had in hands, [Name] [Surname], first year class five.

Even walking at my own pace through the hallways, it doesn't take long enough to find my classroom and fortunately didn't had many people in it. I took the seat just by the window and soon another girl took the one in front of me.

She was tall – not that I wasn't my 5'9" were very secured —, but she was at least 6'2". The girl's hair was short, and she had a sidecut, the lack of strands kept her ear piercing visible. Anyone would have thought that the girl was trouble but since she's class five my bet that she was at least intelligent.

Didn't took long to the teacher come up and do an introduction, he said that his name was Hibiki, and he was the responsible for the history classes.

Time went fast and when I realized it was lunch time I stretched my arms while thinking what to do next.

"Sora!" someone called from the class door, my surprise came when I saw someone just like the girl sited in front of me, excluding the hair that was brown and quite long. Twin sisters, of course.

"Do you wanna go have lunch with me? There are a few girls asking me to join them at the rooftop"

At first sign she looked like a nice person, the type that everybody likes, and she was pretty.

"Don't worry about me, shouldn't you go to the basketball club instead of messing around?", the girl in front of me said.

The twin sister gave a sad smile, "I'll go, but you sure that doesn't want to eat with me?"

Sora gave her a look and dismissed her with a hand sway, someone has family issues... Suddenly I had something click in my mind, I knew them. Sora and Saki Matsumura the basketball twins, although Saki was a regular and Sora was always benched.

Her sister meet with some other girls and went away, they're loud and for sure only wanted to take some advantage over Saki's fame.

"Some people really do anything to get a little attention in high school even if it means to be someone's little puppy", I said, getting the other twin attention.

Sora raised an eyebrow while looking at me, "I don't think you wrong".

"[Name] [Surname]"

Even with a little suspicion, she politely responded, "Sora Matsumura"

Took my bag trowing over my shoulder, "See you around" and then walked away. I needed to go over to the club applications, I swear that I took about three full turns and didn't see a hint of a girls' volleyball team. Which lead me to the school administration.

"I am sorry, it has been a few years since we had a girls team. See, the school is so famous because of the boys that the girls were forgotten by time"

Blinked twice, "Then what I have to do to make a team?"

"I don't think that is possible", the young lady answered

I had my hand in a fist and locked my jaw, you must be kidding me.

"There's a problem here?"

"Hibiki-sensei", she said, literally ignoring my presence, I've wanted to roll my eyes but refrain from doing.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I couldn't help but pay attention. I used to be the director of the women's volleyball team, so I'm glad there's someone interested."