𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙣..

Italics— spoken in Japanese

        " ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO GO IN THAT?" menchi had come by the silvernette's room to check up on her. acting like this one overly concerned mother.

and she finds the girl in her undergarments and high heels with a Louis Vuitton bag. The girl is now applying for makeup.

she shifted her ocean blue optics to the turquoise at the door. " why good morning, me-chan." she greeted sweetly as menchi, now identified as her ' bestie.'

           menchi furrows her eyebrows, " you still haven't answered my question, ray." don't get her wrong, she felt more than pleased to have gained a new best friend, even better, a Cullen, THE young Cullen.

             ray was already focused on her lipstick; there was a little pause as she finished the last touches. " yes, why?" The silvernette finally spoke, standing up.

              menchi widens her eyes in disbelief, " why?! because nobody wears like that to an exam, much less the HUNTER exam."

               the young Cullen looked blankly at her bestie, a smirk playing at her lips, " clothes limit my movements."

              menchi grumbled, knowing there was no use talking ray out of it. she neared the silvernette, who was about a head taller. " at least tie your hair?"

Ray looked up from her bag and nodded, sitting for Menchi to tie it.

she ended up looking like Ariana Grande.

Though famous and well-known throughout the community, few people know they are a family of vampires.

" damn girl," a familiar voice squeaked behind the silvernette. she turned back, it was a pixie-haired girl, Alice.