Chapter 3

Y/N pov:

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

I opened my eyes as I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I sat up on the bed, switched off my alarm and looked at my phone.

'It's 6am huh, and it's Friday today, looks like the sleepover is tomorrow.' (A/N: school in my country starts at 7:30am and ends at 3:30pm, I don't really know much about Japan's school schedule so I'm going with my school's schedule instead.)

I thought as I got up stretched my arms upwards until I heard some satisfying cracks and yawned. 'Ahh that hits the spot.'

I went downstairs to make my own breakfast since my parents are on a business trip for a month or more.

Once I was done making my breakfast, I set the food on the table, sat down on the chair and ate my food.

After I was done, I put my dishes in the sink and washed them clean. I then went back upstairs to take a bath and brush my teeth and put on my uniform.

Once I was done with everything and was ready leave, I double-checked my bag first to see if I forgot anything.

After making sure that I didn't forget anything, I went out and locked the door behind me so no one can get in.

I then started walking to the bus stop where my school bus will pick me up.

~Timeskip, 15 minutes later~

Y/N pov:

I finally reached the bus stop to see Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, and Inosuke also waiting for the school bus.

I smiled and went up to them.

"Hey guys! Good morning!" I greeted

"Oh hey, good morning too, Y/N!" They all greeted back.

"So what time are you guys going to arrive at my house?" I asked.

"Tonight!" Nezuko replied.

"Alright then." Just as I said that, Muichiro and Yuichiro came and greeted us.

"Good morning guys and good morning Y/N." Yuichiro greeted.

"Morning." Muichiro plainly greeted.

"Good morning too." We greeted back.

"So what time are the both of you coming to my house?" I asked.

"After we get our things from our house." The twins replied.

(A/N: if you're wondering, Genya, Aoi, and Kanao went ahead since Sanemi and Kanae are teachers in Kimetsu high)

After a few minutes later, the bus finally arrived. We got on the bus and chose our seats.

~Timeskip, at school~

Y/N pov:

When we arrived at school, I checked my phone what the time was and saw that it was 7:20am.

We got off the bus and saw Genya, Aoi, and Kanao talking to eachother at the school gates waiting for us.

"Yo! Morning guys!" We greeted eachother.

"So what time are you guys going to come at my house?" I asked.

"Maybe later at 6pm." Genya replied.

"After we do our homework." Kanao and Aoi replied at the same time.

"Oh well. Let's go inside now, don't wanna be late." I said as they chuckled.

______________________________________

This is just a filler chapter, I know it's boring and short.

See you guys in the next chapter!(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

530words