Help me!

On this day miss rosemary was feeling rather solemn, as she approached the lockhouse she was warmly greeted by best friend, her moon-gazing partner. Her only friend. Miss Neeta Sharman. Today they were going to watch the ruby moon, occasionally the moon would turn red, rosemary and Neeta loved to watch the moon on these particular days. Only today rosemary had a conflict ahead, tonight as the ruby moon emerged from the sky like a chariot of pure beauty, crushing the suns reign, what rosemary did not realise was that she was being drawn closer and closer. slowly edging forward till she was on the edge of the atmosphere and what she saw shocked her, a tall pale ominous, eyeless figure, with teeth like stone then she realised that the "demented person" in front of her was the object she had admired for years the circle of beauty it was indeed the moon. Then she heard a soft voice whispering to her so enchanting help me! Help me! Like a song ringing softly in her ear. She flew closer tothe figure under the enchantment and touched it. She was free, the monster thegods had worked so hard to contain was free. Nefer flew down to earth whileNeeta was wondering where rosemary had gone, Neeta looked up to the sky and sawa light that looked like the moon drawing closer and closer and before she hada chance to run, Nefer' s jaw began to widen looking so satanic she bit offNeeta's legs in one bite. "Oh, the satisfaction, it's been years, I'vemissed you, sweet succulent flesh." nefer said as she devoured Neeta'sremains leaving nothing but her right eye. Meanwhile rosemary was still on theedge of earths atmousphere completely oblivious of what had happened. Space anendless vacuum so vast, stars glistening in every direction like flakes offinely grated gold.