12. Drakepad Family

(Incorrect quotes with Dw, Launchpad and Gosalyn, maybe an occasional guest... I also almost cried on the last one... Anyways, enjoy.)

-_-_-_

Launchpad: Listen, I made a mistake. So are you going to continue belittling me or are you going to help me?

Drake: Darling, I'm completely capable of doing both simultaneously.

-_-_-_

Drake: I prevented a murder today.

Launchpad: Really? How’d you do that?

Drake: Self control.

Launchpad: ...Gizmo did something stupid or...?

Drake: Launchpad...the word "stupid" doesn't even BEGIN TO COVER-!!!

-_-_-_

Drake: Did you wash the dishes?

Launchpad: I thought you wanted to do that...

Drake: *chuckles* You were WRONG.

-_-_-_

Drake: *slams books down in front of launchpad*
Drake: Boil up some Mountain Dew. It’s gonna be a long night.

Launchpad: You could of said literally anything else.

Drake, annoyed: Cauldron boil and cauldron bubble, Baja Blast to fuel my trouble.

Launchpad: I’m going to just stop challenging you when you say random words. I won’t win. I realize this now.

Gosalyn: Just now? I realized that in the first 10 minutes of meeting him.

-_-_-_

Drake, talking to Gosalyn: Well Gos, whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘would Launchpad do that?’ and if he would, I do not do that thing.

Gosalyn: …

Launchpad, from the distance: He's not wrong though!

-_-_-_

Gosalyn: What would pops think?

Drake: Ok, that’s an interesting thought, but hear me out: what if… we ran an experiment where we spent the rest of our lives finding out what happened if we never told him?

Gosalyn: . . . . . .ya know, the more I live with you, the more I'm starting to think that you might have abandonment issues.

Drake: ...just now? I thought it was obvious.

Gosalyn: Oh boy...

-_-_-_

Darkwing Knight: I have a bad feeling about this...

Gosalyn: What do you mean?

Darkwing Knight: Don't you ever get that little voice in your head that tells you if you're going to get into trouble?

Gosalyn: No?

Launchpad: That actually explains so much.

-_-_-_

Darkwing Knight, rushing into the room: It’s terrible, just terrible! I am so upset!

Launchpad: Dw, honey, sit down! Sweetheart, tell us all about it. Gosalyn, would you get your dad some water?

Gosalyn: What are they gonna do with water? Has water ever made you feel better when you were upset? Have you ever heard anyone say, “Thank God, the water’s here!”?

Launchpad: Gosalyn, honey, now is really not the time to be sarcastic!

Gosalyn: Fine, but I'll bring chocolate instead.

-_-_-_

Drake: Yesterday, I overheard Launchpad saying “Are you sure this is a good idea?” and Gosalyn replying “Trust me,” and I have never moved from one room to another so quickly in my life.

-_-_-_

Drake: So what, now I’m just supposed to do everything that Launchpad does? What if he jump off a cliff?

Gosalyn: If Launchpad were to jump off a cliff, he would have do his due diligence regarding the height of the cliff, the depth of the water, and the angle of entry. So yes, if you see Launchpad jump off a cliff, by all means, jump off a cliff.

Drake: You jump off a cliff!

Gosalyn: Gladly, provided Launchpad did first.

Fenton: Do either of you even trust Launchpad?

Gosalyn: With my live and wellbeing!

Drake: With my identity, past and trauma!

-_-_-_

Launchpad, reading a recipe: Beat three eggs?

Gosalyn: It means like in hand-to-hand combat.

Launchpad: Ohhhh-

Drake: Both of you get out of this kitchen.

-_-_-_

Gosalyn: What are you two arguing about this time?

Drake: He's always using common phrases incorrectly!

Launchpad: Cry me a table, Dw!

Gosalyn: ...I see what you mean.

-_-_-_

(This one I actually found in a mini comic. So this one takes place in the 1991 darkwing au, the original one... It's actually kind sad. Enjoy)

Negaduck: *has Launchpad and Gosalyn captured*

Darkwing Duck: Don't hurt them!!! Please, Negaduck! You got me just let my family go!

Gosalyn: DAD!

Launchpad: DW!

Negaduck: Heh, to easy.

A few moments later...
Darkwing Duck: *while consoling his daughter and boyfriend and trying not to cry as well.* It's gonna be ok. I'll figure out how to get outta here. I love you two...

~Later~

Darkwing Duck: *Returns back, a bit bruised up, but mostly fine.*

Gosalyn and Launchpad: You're back!!!

The three embrace in a loving hug.