the first meeting .

I initiated the conversation...
"Is it your first time in here?"
She looked at me with a cold and confused gaze
"Yes it is , from your question i guess you're a regular here "
I chuckled " yea , we can say that "
Just like that convos unfolded and I discovered that she is an office worker and that we are the same age .
Something about her starts a fire in my head, i can't seem to stop thinking about her and her voice keeps ringing in my head . just like that i spent the whole night thinking about her and how she would look between my arms , her taste , her scent , her every sound and growl.
NEXT MORNING 7AM :
HER POV :
I woke up with a strong headache from all the hard liquor i drank yesterday , i kept talking to that young man . I never thought i would be vulnerable because of someone like him , the thought of him makes me weak and brings shivers down my back .
as i get out of my thoughts , i get ready for work and head out skipping breakfast .
i get in my car and drive when i stop in a red light and turn my head to the right to see him in the car next to me , i suddenly zoned out till i heard the cars behind me honking , i drove behind him and we stopped at a nearby cafe , surely great minds think alike .
he greeted me with a hug and we sat down for a cup of coffee , he was wearing a white fluffy turtle neck with a long black coat and black trousers and white sneakers with a bunch of rings and piercings . Simple yet dazzling .
his name is Conan , he is a designer who works for YSL. (short for Yves Saint Laurent)
the attraction i felt for this man is abnormal , but hey i gotta act hard to get to preserve my dignity.
"I hope i'm not taking a lot of your time miss Blair"
" Oh don't worry about it , and you may drop the honorifics , call me Blair , just Blair "
" I mean yeah if you don't mind "
" sure"
" I was wondering if i could ask you to meet up with me , not by coincidence but on an actual date "
i stared at him with a confused look
" I would love to , but i'm kinda busy these days since i have a lot to do at work "
"i'm not asking to meet on daytime honey, it could be at my place if you are okey with it"
i hesitated for a second and then " yes , sure , why not? here is my number text me and i'll tell you when we can meet " i said as i left the table to get my car and head to work .
i sit on my desk , and start daydreaming a bit when my coworker suddenly woke me up with a call .
i get over with my day and head back home , or more like my hideout .
this little Blair has a nasty side or can we say a "dangerous" side?
i take the stairs to the locked room inside my house and stare into the newest masterpiece i made , it was hard to bring this one home , i mean the parts were equally cut with precision and i carefully stored them into containers and put resin on them , what an eye catch . if you're wondering what am i talking about , it's my last victim , a young asia guy who i hooked up with , he was a bodybuilder and had a really sexy face and that is exactly why i kept the face separate to hang it on the wall .
yes, i did in fact kill him just like the other 29 victims , let's say i'm a human diy craft maker . i consider my victims as pieces of art and i make decorations with their body parts , i have lamps , wigs, chairs , skeletons , and paintings made out of humans . i really enjoy my hobby
i get up to my house and change my clothes then i sit and scoop some icecream next to the tv while i hear a notification from my phone , Conan texted me
unknown number :
Hey Blair , this is Conan
street....., block...., house.....
this is my adress , i was wondering when will you be free ?
Me:
Hey Conan , i'll text you when i can meet you , have a good night.

and just like that i end the conversation and i start thinking about my new target , Conan himself , this man would make a perfect decoration on my living room and i can transform his hands into a holder of rings , just the idea excites me to the max .
i sit and think about a plan to bring him in ....

HIS POV :
i met Blair again in the morning , she was stunning , her hair was lying on her face from the side , she was wearing a fitted beige skirt with a black tutrle neck and a long black coat with a handbag and boots with heels she was looking gorgeous .
she sat and we discussed a few things , i finally got to ask her on a date .
i finally made a start to my plan , Conan is not only a designer , but also a human hunter , i won't mean it in a sexual way , but on the literal meaning of hunting . i have two houses one in the city and one on the woods i usually go the woods for vacation and hobby matters , i hunt people and bring them to the woods house , i never kill my victims tho , i just slowly let them die by torturing them , my most recent victim lost their sanity and kept banging their head against the wall until they went blind and died . such stuff doesn't really please my torturing instincts , but i went a little softer with that one since i was busy with work , i killed around 50 people , to be honest my goal is a 100 but i'm halfaway through . Blair tho seems like the prettiest victim of all and i have a special way in my mind on how i will torture her and that is why i took the opportunity of the date to see how she is and how i would perfectly catch my prey.
to be continued....