Saihara x Rantaro

(They live together and dating, they never had sex.)
Shuichi Saihara, Ultimate Detective.
Rantaro Amami, Ultimate Survivor.

The two sat in a comfortable silence, till Rantaro bought up: "Shuichi, I have this problem I've been keeping in." Rantaro said with his usual tone, as Shuichi looked at him. "Problem..?" She asked, her ahoge trembling from the problem. "Yes, and I'm sure you will probably decline this." He answered with a nod, crossing his arms to his chest.

"I'm sure I'll not decli-!" Shuichi gets stopped by Rantaro holding Shuichi's soft pale hands. She blushed pink, "do you wanna do it with me?" He asked, (DAMN ALREADY?) 'I-It!?' Shuichi thought, blushing madly. Rantaro sighed, "I knew you would stay silent." He said. "N-No! It's fine, and...sure." she nodded as Rantaro stared at her.

"If you want to stop this, then tell me whenever." Rantaro said calmly, blushing a little. Shuichi nodded, Rantaro grabbed Shuichi's chin with his two own fingers and softly kissed her, passionately. Shuichi closed her eyes, blushing as she melted in the kiss. Rantaro asked for permission if he could do all tongue from here. Shuichi nodded and Rantaro kissed her deeply. Shuichi softly moaned in the kiss.

They pulled away, string of saliva touching both of their lips. Shuichi panted so did Rantaro, "are you ready to prepare?" Rantaro asked, before stripping his clothes off. She nodded and stripped her clothes off also, Rantaro blushed at Shuichi's pale and soft body. Shuichi also blushed, she looked at Rantaro. "Like I said, if you feel uncomfortable just tell me." Rantaro calmly said, pecking Shuichi's cheek. "Alright.." Shuichi slowly began to take off her panties, she never touched herself down there. Shuichi spread her legs open, Rantaro grabbed a bottle of lube, and puts a good amount of lube. Shuichi was trembling a bit, Rantaro warned: "be prepared." Rantaro slowly shoved one finger in.

Rantaro heard Shuichi wince in pain, "shh, it's alright. I'll be slow and soft." Rantaro calmly and softly said. Stroking Shuichi's soft hair who nodded, Rantaro started to thrust in and out. "A-Ah~...." Shuichi softly moaned, covering her mouth with her hand. "Do you want me to continue?" He asked, stopping. Shuichi nodded, Rantaro added another finger in and thrusted in and out again. Shuichi moaned even more: "A-Ah~...p-please~!" Shuichi begged, Rantaro did what Shuichi wanted and added another one. "If you cum, you'll be tired out so I'll be slow." Rantaro said.

Shuichi nodded, Rantaro thrusted in more. Making Shuichi moan even more, Rantaro pulled his fingers out. Rantaro got on top of Shuichi, adjusting. "Are you ready?" Rantaro asked, looking at the short female below him who nodded. Rantaro shoves the tip of his member inside her entrance, she winced in pain but also moaned. "A-Ah~! R-Rantaro, it h-hurts!" Shuichi wrapped her arms around Rantaro's neck. Rantaro calmed her down, and shoved his member inside even more and started to thrust in. "N-Ngh~...P-Please more.." Shuichi moaned out, panting. Rantaro thrusted a bit faster, grabbed both of her thighs for better balance. "R-Rantaro!" Shuichi moaned, her tongue out from pleasure. Rantaro thrusted in faster, biting his lip. "A-Ah~! Rantaro!" Shuichi loudly moaned, tears welling up in her eyes as he thrusted in even faster.

"Ngh! M-More! P-Please!" Shuichi moaned, eyes rolling back. Rantaro thrusted in an inhuman speed. "I-Im so, c-close~!!" Shuichi screamed out, tears falling down her face. Shuichi came, feeling weak. "Shuichi..." Rantaro grunted as he came inside of Shuichi. Her insides with Rantaro's cum as he pulled out. Shuichi closed her eyes as Rantaro cleaned up the mess and bath Shuichi and himself.

(Omfg I'm crying, this is my first time writing smut. Idk if it's good or not ☠ anyway, I never done sex so ig idk🤷‍♀️)
665words.