Saihara x Momota

Shuichi Saihara, Ultimate Detective
Kaito Momota, Ultimate Astronaut
(The thing is that their finances and live together, ever since Shuichi revealed herself as a female. Kaito prepared something special.)

Shuichi was at work now, Kaito prepared a romantic looking sex room. He finished as he grinned, hearing a yell from downstairs: "I'm back, dear!" Kaito stayed silent as he hid behind the door.

Shuichi didnt hear nor saw Kaito come running down, she felt a bit suspicious so she went upstairs. Shuichi was dragged by the arm, her face on Kaito's chest blushing. "D-Dea—?" Shuichi gets interrupted by Kaito deeply kissing her already.

Shuichi was pinned to the bed, Kaito rubbed Shuichi's pale and soft thigh. Shuichi blushed madly as Kaito stuck his tongue in, exploring Shuichi's insides of her mouth. "M-Mh~..." she moaned, as Kaito separates the kiss. String of saliva connecting both of their lips, Shuichi panted as she covered her mouth. "W-What's going on with you, dear..?" Shuichi asks, looking around the room. "Dont you realize? I'm really in love with you, darling." Kaito seductively whispered to her ear, tucking strands behind her ear. Shuichi blushed pink,

Kaito bit her neck, leaving hickeys as he tries to find a sensitive spot on her neck. "D-Dea—ah~!" Shuichi moaned, Kaito smirked, found her sensitive spot. He continued to abuse that spot, Shuichi wrapped her legs around his waist, gripping Kaito's hair begging for more. "P-Please continue, d-dear~...!" Shuichi begged, "since you asked so nicely darling, of course." Kaito nodded, as he continued abusing and leaving hickeys. Kaito rubbed Shuichi's entrance, "n-ngh, dear~.." Shuichi moaned out. Tears welling in her eyes, Kaito looked up at her, pecking a quick kiss on her lips.

"A quick preparation?" Kaito asked, raising one eyebrow. Shuichi looked at the sheets, she slowly shook her head. Kaito grinned with a smirk, "alright Darling, don't be afraid." Kaito whispered, spreading Shuichi's legs slowly. Shuichi shivered a bit, her short hair strands were on her face. "How did I get married to this beauty?" Kaito joked, caressing Shuichi's soft cheek. "I-I just think you did.." she giggled, she moaned loudly from Kaito biting her neck again. Kaito bit and left hickeys on her neck, as he strips Shuichi's clothes off.

Shuichi also slowly strips Kaito's clothes off, they were only left in their underwears. Kaito traced Shuichi's chest with his cold finger, Shuichi shivered. Kaito rubbed her chest, as he sucked one of her nipples. "M-Mh!" Shuichi muffles her moans, by biting her lip. Kaito played with the other nipple, continuing to suck her nipple. "D-Dear~!" Shuichi moaned, drool coming out of her soft pink lips. Kaito stopped suckong her nipples, taking his boxers off as his member sprung up. Shuichi was shocked, "like what you see here?" Kaito asked. Grinning seductively.

Shuichi sat in front of his member, grabbing it slowly. Shuichi licked the tip of his member, making Kaito moan as Shuichi swirled her tongue around the tip of Kaito's member. Shuichi tried her best to deep throat his member, but tears welled up in her eyes, Kaito moaned loudly. "G-Gh...da-damn darling, y-your doing good.." Kaito giggled, grabbing Shuichi's soft hair. Shuichi moaned, making his member vibrate. "D-Darling...I-im getting close...!"

Kaito cummed inside of Shuichi's mouth, Shuichi removed Kaito's member from her mouth, swallowing the cum. "Good job Darling." Kaito laughed, caressing her cheek. "T-Thanks, dear.." Shuichi moaned tiredly, going between Kaito. Snuggling into his bare chest, "lets do this some other time, ya know?" Kaito grinned, giggling as Shuichi blushed. "Alright let's clean ourselves up, were dirty." Kaito picked Shuichi up in a bridal style, and cleaned themselves.

(2nd story already finished! I'm so glad lmafo)
631 words.