❤️Wearing Something Of His❤️

[A/N: WHAT UP YA'LL! How're you doing!? Have you gotten taller? DAYUMMMMM, I think you have!❤️Okay, I'd just like to point out that this book ISN'T dead! I PROMISE! It's just that Freddy's, Norman's, and Pennywise's Scenarios all took FOREVER to finish - like seriously, this book is NO JOKE LMAO💓😅 Not to mention that I usually always make sure each slasher's scenario is at least 2.5k+ words💕^ - ^  Anyway, hope you enjoy reading these parts just as much as I did writing them! -Cam<3❤️]

Michael Myers:
Luckily your friends - Alice, Gracie, and Dana - had fortunately kept their word about keeping Michael's secret; Cici helping Dana buy a new cellphone, Ali deciding to visit the local farm like she wanted, and you...Well, you weren't really sure what you felt like doing over spring break this year. To be perfectly honest, after last week, you didn't know how to feel around Michael. You'd faced his jealousy and wrath before, but that...that felt almost inhuman. Like...Like some sort of coldblooded animal. Spring break...spring break...Things to do...What could you - and Michael - do together...?

"Michael? What are you...What are you doing!?"
"Let me go, let me go, let me go! GOD PLEASE LET ME GO!"
"What the HELL'S your problem, freak!?"
"Dana don't!" "Look, I'm not sure what Cici did - what any of us did - but whatever it was, I...I'm very sorry."
"Last chance, creep! Let her go, else I'm calling the cops!"
"Why are you doing this!?" "Why would you hurt my friends this way!? Hurt me this way!?"

"You're jealous." "You're jealous because I spent time with my friends rather than you. Because I was hanging out with them instead of hanging out with you. Because you weren't gaining enough attention from me. So, what? You decided to...to take them out...?"
"But that ISN'T right! They're my best friends! They've stuck with me through thick-and-thin, had my back since middle school - they're almost like FAMILY to me!"

I Oᑌᒪᗪᑎ'T ᑕᗩᖇE Eᔕᔕ ᗯᕼO TEE IᒪᒪY ITTE GIᖇᒪᔕ ᗩᖇE. YO'E IE. IE. O YO ᑌᑎᗪEᖇᔕTᗩᑎᗪ E? O YO? [A/N: "I COULDN'T CARE LESS WHO THESE SILLY LITTLE GIRLS ARE. YOU'RE MINE. MINE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? DO YOU?"]
"Who the FUCK is this guy, (Y/n)!?"
"Why did he attack us...?"
"And w-why ME!?"

"Let me make one thing perfectly clear." "Hurt my friends even ONCE, and you and I are done. Do you understand me? We are FINISHED."
"Wait, you're dating this psychopath!?"
"Dana, hold on a second—!"
"DANA!!"
"Okay, okay, Michael wait." "How about this? If my friends can keep our secret, will you let them live? Please? I'm begging you here."

"A...As long as he leaves us alone, I won't say anything..."
"B-BUT...BUT...!" "He just—!"
"Cici."
"...Fine..."
"Dana...?"
"So let me get this straight. You're dating a...a complete and utter sociopath." "Who will kill us if we attempt to report him to the authorities...?"
"Um, yes...?"
"Are you NUTS!?" "He's a LUNATIC!!"