🍁45

I went closer and saw them. The person who was beating just yelled...

" WHY THE HECK YOU DID THIS TO  MY FAMILY !!!??? "

Its him..

      He was beating his copy black and blue. But the other wasn't even reacting but was looking with tears.

" Vikram.. listen- ", he tried speaking but got slapped instead.

      And what I saw just made me freeze at my spot. That rage on Vikram's eyes were unknown to me. The softness on Vishwa's eyes as well. Usually those were on the opposite eyes.

Vikram was about to slap him again but i ran in between making the slap land on my cheeks instead. He just froze on his spot.. so do I. My eyes met his eyes which were now softening bit by bit. He withdrew his hands slowly and my hands made its way to my cheek which was burning like hell. But our eyes were locked as if it doesn't have a key to unlock.

Without any choice I had to break the lock!!

         I turned to see Vishwa standing with the same expression behind me.

" Are you okay ? ", I asked. He nodded looking down.

I don't know why I asked that to Vishwa. Maybe I want an unborn baby's father safe !!

        I turned back to see Vikram walking away from us not before passing an hurtful glance. It was full of anger and hurt. No..

" Why did you save me ?"

.....

Now me and Vishwa were walking on the road from hospital to nowhere. I took him to a doctor for his injuries. I got leave from the flower shop because I want to slap this bastard.

" Why did you save me ? "

I slapped him. He looked unaffected.

       I grabbed his collar and slapped him again. I slapped him again to let go of my anger.

" YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO QUESTION TO ME!! ", i said stressing each word glaring at him. He just smiled rubbing his cheeks.

" Its okay. It wasn't much painful than Vikram's ", he said.

" How can you just joke at my anger and rage ? You know what ? I should've let Vikram kill you because he have every right to it. I don't know why he left after slapping me but feel grateful that it was good for you anyways ", i said looking at the sky with tears.

" Arent you angry now ? "

" What are you even asking ? I want to take a knife from nowhere and stab you recklessly but I feel like my hands are tied from doing so ", i said slowly. He stopped at his path.

" Why don't you kill me ? "

" I don't want my sister's child be a fatherless one. Even though it doesn't deserve a bloody bastard like you either but i have no choice but to tell you.. ", i said coldly but his head snapped towards me when i said those.

" Aadhya is pregnant ?? ", he asked me with tears to which I just nodded.

.........

I went back to home with a smile. I knocked at the door. I heard it unlocked. The door was pushed open by Aadhya who was showing a six month baby bump. She smiled at me and it faded as soon as she saw the person beside me.

" Aishu.. ", she shouted as soon as she pulled me inside the apartment. She was about to close the door on his face but I held her hands from doing that.

" No.. " , I said immediately and she gave me a teary look of disbelief.

" What are you doing Aishu ? ", she whispered while controlling her tears. She snapped her head towards him and her eyes were full of unknown emotions. Full of confusions.