Introduction

-Furuta pov-

My breath shakes as the mist thickens. My body trembles in fear.

Im not the most experienced Hitman, as you can tell, but I'll learn.. I just don't know why I was selected

Me. Your regular old, 16 year old school boy, Regular friends- my best friend Touma Natsushima and my other friend Akima Tonatski- and more, I guess I'm rather popular. I won't forget about Arisa.. she's the most beautiful, funny, cute person in the world, she has opalescent amber eyes and shiny, hot-toffee coloured hair, I wish we could be more than friends.

Anyway, back to reality.. I guess.

My target for today is a woman called Aiko Augustine, she works for the red feathers- an opponent to the side I've been hired for- blue tails. The red feathers live in the Toga district- just shire the Attlerior shallows- the no mans land for our district-Stanstino and the Toga district.
Why we are fighting, I don't know yet, but what I do know is that I have to obey the laws- or I will be met with a punishment worse than death.

Currently I'm stood adjacent to Aiko. Approximately 500 meters apart, but my gaze is covered by the full fog- disguising every movement. I grabbed my thermal-scoped sniper to detect movement with heat. There she is. Walking slowly. A steady pace. Nearing closer and closer to my vicinity. I cocked the cold, heavy gun and aimed carefully at her forehead- I don't think I would like to go into detail with what's happening but let's just say I show her with no hesitation.

I took a deep breath and retreated. I'm going back home.. Long day at school tomorrow, to pile on to today, I should be getting a new target during school hours.

- author-
Hey I hope this is an okay start, I have plans so hopefully it gets better later on, I'll make another chapter hopefully when I get subscribers, thanks for reading! :)