Red Ice Prince

“Human! Human! It’s snowing! It’s snowing!”

“Nya! Wake up! Nya! Let’s go outside!”

Cale let out a soft groan, feeling the pain on his stomach by the sudden impact.

Cale opened his eyes, only to be greeted by a silver cat whose standing beside him, gracefully licking her paw with her eyes closed.

“It’s nice to see you already awake, young master.”

Cale almost flinched, turning his sharp eyes at the door where Ron entered with a lemon tea, smiling.

Cale swore he felt shivers while staring at the vicious old man.

“Human!!!”

“What?”

The black dragon, Raon, smiled, digging his face unto Cale’s stomach. Hong, who was watching his brother, let out a loud meow and decided to jump unto Cale’s shoulders and placed his paws on their guardian’s head, carefully patting his bed hair.

On just let out a sigh, causing Cale to turn to the little girl who hopelessly stared at them.

It was as if she was mocking them with her eyes. Seriously, Cale thinks she had been spending too much time with Eruhaben and Ron lately to pick up their mannerism.

“Human! Human! Smart Rosalyn and Goldie Gramps brought ice shoes for us! It was so cool!”

“So cool! Nya!”

Cale tilted his head. “Ice shoes?”

“I believe it’s Ice skates, young master. Choi Han and Lock found a lake made of black ice during their morning jug.”

Cale hummed in response, nodding his head.

He had a bad feeling about this.

“And?”

Raon and Hong’s eyes sparkled that Cale feared they stole a night lamp or something while On just stayed silent watching her brothers do the talking, wagging her fluffy tail.

“Can we go?” Hong and Raon exclaimed at the same time.

Cale stared at them with a blank expression, he can also see On waiting for his reply.

He can clearly tell she, too, was looking forward to it as her eyes were shining.

Ron smiling so widely, watching as his puppy young master and decided to save him by serving his favourite drink.

Cale stared at the all so familiar lemon tea and silently took the cup without any protest, fearing that the old man might slit his neck off.

Cale cringed by the bitter tea yet remained the stoic as he gulped it down in one go, not even minding his butler who looked so delighted in his misery.

“Human, can we?”

“Can we?” Hong echoed his brother, giving the best puppy or should he say- kitten and dragon eyes they could muster while wagging their tail energetically.

He sighed.

“Fine, but make sure to wear warm clothes and careful not to catch cold and bring Choi Han with you.”

Cale nod his head, thinking how many hours is he going to sleep if he send them away for a while.

He internally celebrated until he heard his dau- little girl’s voice.

“You’re coming right?” On asked, tilting her head innocently.

“Of course, he’s coming!” Hong shouted.