Update

Hi guys! I know several of you are literally begging for more chapters in my story. I do have several ideas for new chapters, but I need help from you guys to help choose which ones you'd want to see next. I'll list them below:

-Julie and Della bonding (or Della helping Julie overcome her anxiety)

-Josh's backstory (I was thinking I could do this with Last Christmas, where, instead of Dewey meeting Della, he'd meet a younger version of Josh, wandering through the woods after he got kicked out by Nathan.)

-Julie and Cole's first real date (for this, I was thinking of setting up a scenario similar to the Owl House's Grom Night, except Nathan is involved. Basically, Nathan would bring all of Julie and Cole's fears to life like hallucinations, but the two come together and use their fighting skills and Julie's powers to overcome their past trauma. If you watch the Owl House, then you know I'm sure as heck going to add in a dance between Cole and Julie. Think of Luz and Amity's dance, but with Cole, Julie, and my own personal twist.)

Also, for those of you wondering, I am constantly drawing pictures of these OC characters in my stories; it's just a process of getting those drawings from paper to using a drawing tablet in order to upload them to digital pictures. I'll post more pictures as I finish them (hint: I have one of Josh and his kids in order to celebrate Father's Day, but it's not ready yet).

Leave the story idea you want to see next in the comments.

Until next time,
chlobird99