Picnic 🧺

Pics used aren't mine!! creds to whoever took/drew them:)!
Y/N=you
S/O=ur partner
Story type: Cute/wholesome
She/her & She/her
—————————————————
At the beach:
Me and s/o were looking at the sunset, while eating strawberries and sandwiches. I was cuddled on her chest while we laid on the blanket, i looked up every now and then to see the beautiful view, her.
I couldn't believe she was mine, my girl. We've been together for almost two years now. And it has been the best year and ten months of my life.
Sometimes she'll grab my chin and give me soft kisses, i can taste her chapstick and a hint of strawberry. Her beautiful eyes, her soft touches.
She's so close i can feel her breath, i can hear her heartbeat. i'm so happy.
She whispered in my ear, "you look so beautiful baby"
i blushed, "thank you, you do too"
Even if we've been together for almost two years now, i will never get over how she talks to me. It gives me butterflies how she looks at me, like we are the only ones on this earth, how there's no one else but us.
she smiled softly and kissed my nose. She then rolled us over so she was on top, "i love seeing you flustered under me, my pretty baby"
I wanted to scream, to hug her, to kiss her forever, to run around, i was probably so red, but i didn't care, i didn't care about anything in this world but her. She's so beautiful, and she's all mine. If it wasn't for the fact we are in public i would definitely be begging for more.
"S/O w-we're in p-public" i stuttered while she kissed my neck and held my waist. I tried pushing her away but she whispered aggressively, "don't move"
She knows what she's doing. She suddenly stopped, and got up while sitting on my thighs. She then giggled. fucking giggled!! Ugh this girl is going to make me crazy.
"why are you laughing?!"
i whispered,
She then laid her head on my stomach and whispered back, "i love you so much" then picked up some water and drank it.
How did i get so lucky?
"I love you more princess"
i then brought her head up and started kissing her everywhere.
her nose, her cheeks, her chin, her forehead, then finally her lips, she blushed slightly and laid back down.
We stared at the ocean while she softly dragged her hand across my thighs to my breast, over and over again, making me fall asleep.

Thinking of how much i love her.

—————————————————Thank you for reading! ❤️🤧 i hoped you liked it! This is the first time creating a story so ik it's not that good!!!

—————————————————
Thank you for reading! ❤️🤧
i hoped you liked it! This is the first time creating a story so ik it's not that good!!!