sneak out...🤫

Pics used aren't mine!! creds to whoever took/drew them:)!
Y/N=you
S/O=ur partner
Story type: fluff and slight smut
She/her & She/her
—————————————————

Your pov:

Things at home weren't the best rn...The only person that makes me feel safe and cared for is her.
She's like my best friend, my parent, my #1 supporter, my lover...
I've been sneaking out when things got rough at home, going to her house, crying on her shoulder, talking shit, laughing at nothing, watching scary movies while i cuddle close to her, kissing each other until we run out of breath.
Her soft touches, the only thing that keeps me calm. If it wasn't for her i probably wouldn't be here. It's sad but my reality. I hope she never leaves me. Her kisses are so gentle yet turn me on so much.
Her smell is so calming makes me wanna just fall asleep.
12:47am
I look up at her, looking at all the small features. Her cheek fluff, her slightly curved nose, her long lashes.
so perfect...
I slightly smile. I move down to her lips and hesitantly give her a peck. Making me want more and more. She looks down with a surprised look and grins.
"what u doing miss?" she quietly says while cutely frowning her eyebrows. So cute!!!! I get on top and sit on her lap, covering the tv screen.
"i want attention" i giggled.
she protectively placed her hands on my hips, moving me slightly down.
I lay on her, my head dangerously close to her neck. Me being a tease i start giving her neck kisses, knowing she loves it.
"baby...don't start something u won't be able to finish" she nervously gulped.
she dragged her hands over to my ass. Giving it some spanks before pressing her thigh directly on my private. I blushed and gave her slight sloppy licks. Great day for her to be wearing a sports bra hehe.
i move down to her tits. Making small light hickeys on her perky tits. She groans and lifts my chin up.
"don't be naughty princess..." while giving me that look. ughhhh i could scream from how hot she looks.
"fine hmph" i move back to where i was laying but turn my back to her. Just to be a brat because why not 😋.
She gives my ass a slight pat and cuddles me, Laughing a little before kissing me everywhereeeee. She starts tickling me till i'm almost peeing myself!!!
she gets on top of me before giving me a big warm smile and saying the four words i've been wanting to hear for the past three months...

I love you darling.

—————————————————

my gf made me write again.😐
now i'm gonna go kms🙂

😐 now i'm gonna go kms🙂