I hate life

Tyler POV

I hate going to new school but I had to move I was getting bullied why because I'm gay I just wish that this school will be better I love by myself but my mum still controls my life she off some where in the world the only way I can talk to her is through phone but she never really gets to talk long she not a mean Mom she's nice and caring and is only moving me because I was getting bullied. So I'm on my way to school when I see a cute bread head guy I walk over to him and say hi
"Ohh hi I'm Ian hecox u must be new at CHO"
"Yea and hi I'm Tyler Tyler Oakley"
"Well welcome to CHO well not yet but I know what I mean"
"Yea haha"
"I know what it's like to be new"
"U do"
"Yea I only started last week"
"Ohh"
"Yea but I made a lot of friends"
"Ohh that's cool"
"Yea when u meat them u will love them"
I smiled and nodded a few minutes went passed and a black car went past and then parked the person in the car rolled down his window and then the girl next to him yelled "Ian hurry up and get ur ass in this car" Ian laughed and said "ok I'm coming" and walked up to the car then he turned around and yelled "Yo Tyler u want a lift"
I said ya sure and then hoped in the car on the way to school the girl turned around and Said "hi I'm Lesa" and that's Shane my best friend"
"Oh hi"
Ian say Tyler's new here and doesn't have any friends can we add him to the group"

Shane looked at Ian through his rear view mirror and said in an emo voice "we will have to see what the group think first Ian"
Ian rolled his eyes and said "ok"
I just giggled when we finally got to school Ian said that he would take me to the main office so we walked and talked and then we arrived Ian said see u at lunch and then walked away I walked in and went in the principles office and signed in and then started walking to home class luckily the students were still walking to there home room so I wasn't the loner person in the hall as I was look at the paper and then the doors I knocked into someone.

"OMG I'm so sorry"
"It's ok"
"I was just trying to find my home room and wasn't looking were I was going"
She laughed and then said its "ok what number room are you in"
"umm 108"
OMG same we can walk there there together"
"Yea that would be awesome oh yea I forgot my name is Tyler"

"Well Tyler I'm Kalel"

"That's a very nice name"
"Thank you"
Then I saw Kalel look at the time it was 7:57 and class starts at 8:00 and then we ran we made it to class at 7:59 luckily the class room wasn't that far from where we were.

Me and Kalel had every single class together I did meet a lot of her friends and when it came to lunch and went and sat at there table were I meet everyone but the one person I couldn't meet was marzia but they said that I could meet her a the end of the day.
I kept on looking at felix he looked really sad.
"Felix why are u looking so sad"
Mari said "I think that felix is just missing his girlfriend"

"Shut up Mari" felix said

"But it is true" Mari said in a angrily playful way felix just rolled his eyes and started txting Mariza. "Ok I know that u guys are having relationships problems but has any one else realised that Anthony looks normal" lasercorn said just then everyone looked at him Anthony just looked at everyone and just looked back at his food.

"So what do u mean normal"I asked

"Well" lasercorn said "Anthony is the emo  he's been going through things and only likes to wears black"

"Oh"

"And why  is Anthony wearing normal clothing"

"Because he slept over at my house because of that guy" Kalel says and I'm his girlfriend so I'm aloud to dress my boyfriend" just then Ian stands up and says he has to go but In  a sad way and the walked off "I better go see what's up" and say bye to the group. I find Ian holding a pic of him and Anthony but Anthony was happy.

"Hey what's  that" I say
Ian replies say that was me and my boyfriend before the crash"
With a shocked look on my face I yell "WHAT!!!"
"Shhh!" Ian yells
"What do you mean you boyfriend he looks exactly like Anthony but happier"
"Because he is" Ian says in a said tone
"Anthony and I dated for four years until on our 4 year  anniversary we took a drive downtown and a truck lost control and he didn't see it and ended up slamming into the truck Anthony lost all his memory of me, my mum saw how much It hurt and took me out of that school and moved me to a new one   but I didn't fit in and got bullied so mum moved me here when I saw Anthony again I wanted to fix what happened but now he is with kalel and now there is no point, "ARGH IN SUCH AN IDIOT!"
Ian ends up running off I tried to catch him but he was way to fast and I lost him in the crowd I start walking back to the group where everyone is looking at me worried and confused I tell them a little lie but joey know I'm lying by the way he is looking at me.  I go to sit down and joey grabs me and asked me "what did Ian really say"  I tell him what he told me and joey yells out loud "WAIT WHAT!!" The whole group looks at us two in confusion I can see kalel about to ask what it is but then the bell rings and everyone starts to walk to class I let out a sigh of relief and gather my stuff and start to walk to class.