Chapter 5

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Heeseung glanced at him with his eyes wide. He was surprised and happy, he wanted to kiss the boy in front of him, but he couldn't.

They weren't meant to be. That was how it was. The cards told him that, his gut as well-

"Hyung, please answer me." Sunoo glanced at him. Heeseung finally dared to answer.

"You can't like me." He glanced at Sunoo with hopeless eyes. "So, you don't like me-" Heeseung interrupted. "Of course not!?" Heeseung said out loud.

Fawk.

That wasn't supposed to happen...

My heart is not listening to me anymore...

"Then why are you so confusing hyung!?" Sunoo said out of frustration. "Do you like me or not!?" He sobbed.

I do, but-

"I do..." Heeseung sighed. "I do, but we are not meant to be Sunoo-ya," Heeseung said as he felt his eyes getting teary.

"Hyung, please don't tell me that you still believe in your-" Sunoo mimicked. "Powers." Sunoo sighed. Heeseung glanced down.

"If you still believe in that despise your feelings for me, then we are truly not meant to be," Sunoo said angrily as he let go of the hug. Heeseung glanced at him for the last time before Sunoo left.

Heeseung was left alone, with no one by his side to comfort him. He lost Sunoo forever.

At, least now he is going to be happy with one of them...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"What the heck hyung!?" Jungwon said a bit frustrated. "Don't yell at me Jungwon." Heeseung glared at him.

"How can I not?" Jungwon rolled his eyes. "You just lost a person you liked for years over some destiny crap!?" Jungwon sighed frustrated.

Heeseung could only listen and stare. He didn't know what to say or what to do. The only thing that he knew is that he messed up pretty bad.

Fawk my tarot reading...

"But, you're not any better Jungwon." Heeseung fought back. Jungwon glanced at him dumbfounded. "Don't you ever mention that again." Jungwon glanced down. Heeseung knew that he was sad, whenever the younger would glance down he would force himself not to cry.

"Jungwon, I am sorry..." Heeseung came closer to him, but the younger could only nod in response. "I was a dick as well, it's just that I am sad that I can't go to school..."

"You'll be fine..." Heeseung assured. "It's just a cold, after all, I've got a feeling that it won't last for that long." He smiled. "Thanks, my not-so-emotional hyung." He chuckled. Heeseung glanced down for a second before he spoke. "You're welcome."