"Dont Leave Me"

Mmmmm. Obsessed sad boy drama. He fell in love with his therapist. She got uncomfy and left. No names are referring to people, tv characters, oc's,  personas, or anything else. They're random.

Also please pardon any mistakes in thd book the writing process on this was as linear as the stars in the sky (They're not) and proof reading is for plebs

_________________________________________

The abyss envloped me again. The endless black finally turned into the world I've been to many times. It was quite comforting. I impatiently waited for the sweet sounds of guidance to fill my ears.

"Hello my child." Her gentle voice echoed through the void. It was smooth like butter and immediately calmed me down.

"Hey Mary!" I smiled warmly as my stress melted away. I swam closer to her, reaching to feel her warmth radiate off as a speck of light in the endless darkness around us.

"How have you been?" I asked excitedly like I do everyday.

It was a year ago when I was selected for her help. That's when I was sent the box they held her in. Or I think they do. It's a blank cat sized cardboard box without return address. It was something off the dark web my friend had gotten me after I finally admitted I had lost purpose in my life. At first, she gave simple life advice and gave the confidence to fulfill my dreams. Now we can sit with me and we can talk about nothing for hours like lovers.

"My day was nice. The meeting I've been preparing for was today." She explained in the same calm and buttery voice as before with a sense of relief it was finally done with I think.

I nodded and listened to her describe her meeting. It was about how I was doing. She proudly told them i was doing great and that I've made friends for the first time. She was happy about it so I couldn't help but be proud. Hell, maybe I'll get to spend more time with her. These once a month even though she says much more time passes between each one. I'll never know why though. I don't know a lot of things about this. All I know is once a day the box opens, I enter it, and I'm here infront of my friend. She seemed to be thinking about something. Like she was hiding something from the meeting. Did the meeting actually go poorly!? But I've been doing everything right just for her!

"Mary, what's wrong?" I asked, concerned about how she looked. "Did the meeting not go well? Do I need to do something else? You know I'll do anything for you!"

"Nothing is wrong my child." Her attempted to reassure me but that wasn't going to work.

"Well something LOOKS wrong with you. Like you're just sitting there. You don't do that," I protested playfully against her lack of answers. She really likes teasing me doesn't she?

Her mood didn't lighten.

Fuck.

"It is truly not important my dear. Please, tell me how your friends are." She was gentle but insistent. I know her. I know she wants, no, needs to tell me.

"Cmon, we both know you want to tell me! We always talk about me. I wanna talk about you," I leaned in and swayed my legs like a teenage girl about to hear about boys or something.

She didn't let up. Her warm demeanor was quickly turning colder, freezing the black around us. She's never acted like this before. I didn't  understand why she was acting like this. I was frustrated at this point. I demanded to know what was wrong. It isn't fun when she makes it so hard to get a simple unimportant answer out of her!

"WHAT what is it!?" I screamed with my frustration pouring out. This wasn't like her. It's not that hard to answer a simple question.

"We're at your final step." She explained with fear sorrow creeping in.

"Was that so hard to say?" I asked in that annoyed mom tone.

She didn't answer. She just stared at me with a new emotion. A hot, dangerous halk. Anger. She was angry. I had upset her again.

"You're time with me is over Micheal." She answered in a hot but bitter way. I could only stare at the now defensive figure.

She still seemed soft and ready to be loved by the right guy. I'm as soft as a feather and wouldn't hurt a cell of skin on her head.

But that's when it hit me. I may never see her again.

Fuck.

"But why!?" I asked, desperately trying to find a way to mend things. Clearly she's just mad at me right?

"Michael, you're happy. You found meaning to your life. You don't need me anymore. You've made friends. It's time to move on from me." She had calmed down to explain this. I thought she would be upset but she sounded almost... relieved.

I stared at her, anger resurfacing for a second time "not without you!" I yelled and got in her face about it. She knows I know she's been lying.

"Michael--" I had cut her off

"My life is nothing without you. Why can't you understand that!?" I screamed and threw my hands up at her in frustration.

How couldn't she understand I loved her after all this time? I spent everyday waiting for that box, I had brought so many things. I tattooed her face on my back where she would always rub after a good hug. She was there through the highs and lows, good and bad, sickness and health. And I mean nothing to her?

I know so much about her too! I know her name and what she looks like, that she's a pescitarian, what that means, that her favorite color being yellow, that she likes going outside, and and. That....  That's it? No no no, there has to be more. I can't know only six things about the love of my life!

"Micheal. It's time to let go." She had calmed back down to a buttery softness.

"B-but. I love you!" I blurted out with tears welling up, a squeezing sadness filling me, "I need you! I can't live without you. We're soulmates!"

She recoiled at that. She looked mad again.

Fuck.

No matter what I said, or how much pleaded, she left. She said it was over and left. I was so cold without her there. It was a bitter, angry cold, sucking on my fingers.

I drifted for 20 minutes. Those were spent mourning the loss of my lover, pleading for her not to leave me alone. I can't handle being alone.

I was dropped from my ceiling to on my tiled kitchen floor. I stared at my dirty ceiling, processing the coffee tasting experience. How had this gone so wrong so quickly?

After that, I left to my room to go find the box. Can't I just open it and end up right back where I was? Can I be back in my only true home? She'll warm up to me. We can watch abyss football on our abyss 80 inch TV. We can have 3 beautiful abyss children and stand for what's right in the world. I just needed the box.

I opened it. It was empty. How was it empty? Wasn't there something in here? That's when I saw the stain. The black circular stain in the center of the box. She was gone..

I looked at the stain left by the portal and whispered,

"please, don't leave me"

Word count: 1212

So the minimum I wanna do is 1k so they actually get published in a timely manner.

Also definitely not projecting /s