Chapter 1

Lumine and Aether are siblings. As well as Sora and Shiro. But have you ever wondered what the reason for Aether and Lumine's journey was? Well, this is the story of why they went on their journey.

NO ONE'S POV

Aether and Lumine were on one of their journeys. They go on a journey every few years. This time tho, they needed to go on one immediately. But first, let's go back a few hours so we can understand why.

Sora and Shiro were playing one of their games, beating the cheaters, when they got a notification. They both thought that it was a friend of their sibling, but it would seem it wasn't, as neither of them had a friend. Seeing this, they checked what it was, as the risk takers they are, and they saw what it was. A message. But this wasn't an ordinary message. As this had a question with it. Upon closer inspection, you can see that it also has a link attached.

Sora's POV

We clicked on the link, and up came an online chess board? To win this we need Shiro, who's beat a lot of computers at chess. In. A. Row. "Shiro, it's your time to shine." ( AN: Sorry if what happens isn't exactly correct, I haven't seen it in quite some time, but I do remember what happens ) You see, Shiro is a master at chess. There's no one she can't beat. She can think of all the possibilities in a few seconds, and get the strategy to use. But this time, the opponent cut off their own pieces. 'This isn't a bot. A bot always chooses the best strategy to use, and this certainly isn't one.' "Shiro, this is a real person. I'm helping." "Yes, brother." I then moved her and we got to work.

A few minutes later

"Yes, we won!!" Congratulations, you beat me. A strange voice said. "Brother?" "Not me Shiro." Have you ever wondered if you were born into the wrong world? 'Different worlds...' "Shiro, remember what brother and sister said?" "If someone asks about being born into the wrong world, to see what the offer is. If it seems acceptable, then accept. They also said to answer the question truthfully." 'Hmmm....' "Mysterious voice, we have wondered this a few times." Do you want to see a world that's better suited for you? 'Better suited for us? Interesting...' "Shiro, do we accept?" "Yes." Perfect.

NO ONE'S POV

As Sora and Shiro were being transported to their new world, Lumine and Aether flew across the stars toward their new home. The two felt a sudden pang of worry at the back of their heads. Knowing it would only get worse with time, they hurried up, not wanting to risk the safety of the two back home.

Meanwhile

Sora and Shiro have just fallen from the sky. They are shocked that they didn't die from that height but seem to accept it pretty quickly. As they look around the area, they notice a few trees. Following them, they come across a group of men. Deciding they needed money, as well as the fact they wanted to test out the pledges, they decided they would play a game or two with the men.

A few games later and the men are butt naked and Sora and Shiro are satisfied with the information they've got.

While all that happened, here's what's going on with the pair of twins.

__________________________

As the two twins neared the house, they felt a strange presence. As they started to look around, they noticed the house in a mess. As they were looking around the house, they stopped at the last room that needed checking. The gaming room/Sora and Shiro's room.

Aether's POV

As me and Lumine were looking around the house, we noticed it was messier than usual. And that was strange, as Sora and Shiro don't go out of their rooms unless they need food. And even then, they don't go far and don't stay out for long. So why would it be messy?

We then stopped at their room. We couldn't hear anything. Very worrisome.

"Shiro? Sora? Are you there?" We called out. No answer. "What do you think happened in here? The two of them couldn't have fallen asleep. There's no way we would have gotten that feeling." "You're right, Aether. We wouldn't have had that feeling." And so, we went in.

As we slowly opened the door, we saw no one. No one was in there. That's not right. They don't go outside.

"Lumine, where are they?"

Lumine's POV

"Lumine, where are they?"

As Aether said that, I could tell how he was feeling. Extreme dread came over us as soon as we opened the door. Looks like we were right. *sigh* 'How are we going to find them? It's not like we know what happened while we were coming back to our world. THAT'S IT!! ANOTHER WORLD!!'

"Aether, they might have been transported to a different world!!" I told him.

"Are you sure?" He asked back. "Yes, I'm sure. It's the only way. They don't come out of the house at all, and they aren't anywhere here." I replied. "Let's go. We have no time!!"

No one's POV

Lumine and Aether started to power up, getting ready to go to the place between worlds. They started channeling their power, making wings show up, and they flew into the air. As they got to the plane, they didn't sense anything.

They needed to know which world Sora and Shiro were in. Otherwise, they couldn't know if they were safe.

Luckily, as they were flying around, they felt a few familiar presences. There were two worlds. One was very peaceful, and the other was very dangerous. If they went to the peaceful world, there's a chance that they were in the dangerous one. If they went to the dangerous one, they could make sure that they weren't in the dangerous one. And if Sora and Shiro were in the peaceful one, then they knew that they would be safe.

They decided that they would go to the dangerous one, as it's the more safer one. They also knew someone in charge of the peaceful one, so they knew that this was the safest decision.

Cause, after all, they made their sibling think that they'd always stay with them.

I hope this was a good chapter one, and I hope you enjoyed it.

Words used: 1039